PDA

View Full Version : About Randy S

mariom3
07-17-2003, 03:02 AM
I just want to say thanks to Randy.I met him a few years ago here in the US.Since then we have kept in touch.I fell in love with his E30.I have been doing different things to my car and hes always there to help when needed.Went I cant find out something here I can always count on Randy.I have many sources here in the states but somehow I keep coming back to RANDY.I ask him for help and hes always there even when shops,people here cant help.He always gives extensive info to not just 2 second answers.I just wanted to say thanks alot for all of your help and pics :-).

Mario

Hardcore328is
07-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Cheers to that Randy Is one class act guy.

HArps

jeremy
07-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by mariom3
I just want to say thanks to Randy.I met him a few years ago here in the US.Since then we have kept in touch.I fell in love with his E30.I have been doing different things to my car and hes always there to help when needed.Went I cant find out something here I can always count on Randy.I have many sources here in the states but somehow I keep coming back to RANDY.I ask him for help and hes always there even when shops,people here cant help.He always gives extensive info to not just 2 second answers.I just wanted to say thanks alot for all of your help and pics :-).

Mario

i 2nd that ! randy has always been a great and reliable source....thanks for all your help with my many questions:D *th-up*

EMPOWERD
07-18-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
i 2nd that ! randy has always been a great and reliable source....thanks for all your help with my many questions:D *th-up*

Thanks for the props guys*th-up*

Just trying to help a fellow enthusiast.:D

bmwm5lover
07-19-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by mariom3

Mario
I couldnt agree more with you! Randy is a cool guy!

Spartiatis
07-19-2003, 01:25 AM
I think he is an asshole!!!:moon: :D

Mr seville
07-19-2003, 03:29 AM
yeah same here:D but seriously randy is a great giver of the knowledge*th-up*

niko_gt
07-19-2003, 04:20 AM
many people look up to randy, he's a good guy . respect man!

Jattdee328
07-20-2003, 02:20 AM
I would not hesitate to call him a Legend and a Asset to the BMW community.

Harps