PDA

View Full Version : new chrome 18s ....crazy

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-17-2003, 01:39 AM
bought alba bank...looks crazier than a mutha****a.....jus need the dvd screens now

bmwm5lover
07-17-2003, 01:54 AM
no offence, but i think this looks really bad! But as long as you like it, all the power to you!

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-17-2003, 02:00 AM
looks bad how?...shit u the one driven around in a car thats older than you...playboy my rims are worth more than ur whole fu.cken car!.......

dropped_E30
07-17-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by TopDwnLoudSounD
looks bad how?...shit u the one driven around in a car thats older than you...playboy my rims are worth more than ur whole fu.cken car!.......

whoa easy buddy, keep in mind his car just got written off *no-no* and plus all he did was offer his opinion, no need to act all high and mighty on him just cuz your drivin a nice whip

app
07-17-2003, 04:15 AM
I like the looks of it. Looks good!

///MsAniTy
07-17-2003, 04:20 AM
yo dude wut does it matter how much his car cost when hes only 17 and when you post on here you open your ride for ppl's opinions so dont be offended if some ppl dont like your preference or somthin on yr car cuz i personally think that low_bmw has the sickest cabrio out there for looks and he dont have chromes but if u like chromes then buy chromes its yr ride yr decision but dont jump on somebody if they dont prefer it

MIZTERIO
07-17-2003, 04:24 AM
:puke:

Soldo
07-17-2003, 05:20 AM
Like the height, like the cab., HATE the rims, sorry man, they just don't suit the car, too bulky, its a BM, not a S500!
Just my opinion!
And ease up on the guy too, some people like older rides, doesn't mean ya gotta start knockin on him for not likin the rims!

BTW, what kinda front skirt you got?!

330DTM
07-17-2003, 05:39 AM
Although I am not a fan of chrome rims, for some reason the BMW convertibles that are slammed and painted in black seem to pull off the chrome rims combo really well.

T-spec
07-17-2003, 05:47 AM
Definately blinged out, but I'm with bmwm5lover, they really don't suit my taste, maybe on a benz cause their body lines are a lot smoother, you should lower it a bit more!

///Milk
07-17-2003, 08:17 AM
not such a big fan of the style...but the chrome be straight up trippin'!

marco328is
07-17-2003, 03:13 PM
Car Is SIIIIICK

djcontra
07-17-2003, 05:06 PM
I think it looks fine, but I personally would have gone for a different style of rim, maybe something deep dish. If you like it, then that's all that matters right? The car itself is very nice though.

TiemenT
07-17-2003, 05:08 PM
sorry man but it just ::puke:
I like bmwm5lover's cars better so no offends man, and if we are going to be sarcastic, me car is faster AND expensiver then yours prick

TiemenT
07-17-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 328DTM
Although I am not a fan of chrome rims, for some reason the BMW convertibles that are slammed and painted in black seem to pull off the chrome rims combo really well.

hey man, just looked @ ya sig, can you post some pics of ya supra ? thnx *th-up*

Albertae30
07-17-2003, 05:12 PM
yeah those chromes don't do nottin for me just my two bits but don't worry i am all for the older i love the old e28 they have way more character then the new ones do in my opinion.

sadda///M
07-17-2003, 05:12 PM
chromies look nice on a cabrio.
i bet this car looks even better in person. i like it!

Soldo
07-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
hey man, just looked @ ya sig, can you post some pics of ya supra ? thnx *th-up* :D Sorry man, hate to be the bearer of bad news but the SUPRA that 328DTM is talking about is the TIRES on his car, there just a good brand of street performance tires!

///deni-boy///
07-17-2003, 05:46 PM
I like his car, but the rims, oh god, lol, i'm a euro man, with euro taste, i like the euro look, but in canada is guess that look will go far enough, lol.

gsbadbmr
07-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Looks like there is some "phot-chop" in the pic.....

magnus
07-17-2003, 06:43 PM
Sorry man but whether or not it looks good is obviously a matter of opinion! However as you do not respect others opinion i ll lay it flat for you: I bet you where velvet suits with tiger stripes, polished black/white shoes, a hat with a long peacock feather and wear lots of gold!!! Cause with the choice of wheels and your attitude you definetely have to be a low income pimp!!!! And by the way my car cost alot more than yours as well! But given the choice i d chose the e28 over yours any time cuase its the attitute and not the car or money that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-17-2003, 07:03 PM
hollay fuc.k ....getten hated on.....yo all u guys talken bout the euro look n chrome rims aint doen it i had the euro look i had m3 alloys on my car n needed a change.....n the other guy sayen i shouldent of dissed him cuz hes only 17 i was 17 when i bought this carr too ....he put his opinion of my car and i put mine of his so wtf ....and buddy tellen me i be wearing tiger skin suits n shit...lol...muthafuc.ka u crazy eazy to talk shit on the net u live in u.k right so u will never understand the look my car shit so different there....i probably wont like this when im older too...n i bet u most of u are over 21 but im not im young n this shits phat right now....its all cool when u tell me y u dont like my car i like it ways so i can improve but some dudes str8 dissen me n i aint taken that shit if someone wants to talk shit pull me over when u seee me u know how my car looks....

Rolled_Out
07-17-2003, 07:43 PM
clean up those rims and take some new pics,
they don't shine too much, but that might be coz there dirty.. i had a hell of a time trying to keep my chomies clean on my e36, but when they were clean they were sickkk..
i woulda gone for differnet rims tho, those have like NO dish!!

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-17-2003, 07:51 PM
yeah i just bought em dont know what to clean em wit do i have to use a polish to protect the rims?....or can i jus wash em....yeah i had deepdish b4 these jus need a change

low_bmw
07-17-2003, 07:54 PM
yo TopDwnLoudSounD, do you want to buy a set of DTM splitters and eyelids?

Rolled_Out
07-17-2003, 07:54 PM
dont scrubn those rims bud, they will scratch real easily... just apply gentle pressure, and use soap and hot water...

magnus
07-17-2003, 08:15 PM
hahahahaha!!! well buddy! i may live in the uk but i have lived in the states and other continents too! Plus i think its not wise to say people are dissin you when you are the first to do so! As for the pull you over shit dont even go there! you are too young and to tiny ( i am over 6,6 ft tall 268lbs)to thread people in here! And dont really care who you are or who you know! I guess as i said you are young! Probably that explains your attitude! However dont expect people to be polite and nice to you if you come in here with that attitude! No one needs that shit in here! I mean everyone is welcome in here and everyone is nice enough to help everyone else! So be nice to people and expect their honnest opinion! At the end of the day any negative opinion in here is only to help you see the right way!And yes that may be cool but thats only a bling factor! Some like it some dont! Anyway its nice to see 17 year olds drivin BMW's and not Hondas! And maybe with a few more mods it looks even better! Then again i prefer the motorsport look!! Anyways chill and catch you latter!

djcontra
07-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
but when they were clean they were sickkk..

it's so true!
Get some turtle wax chrome polish, or another brand. It made my chromies look completely insane. It was such a brilliant mirror finish afterwards.

magnus
07-17-2003, 08:18 PM
By the way! make sure you use neutral ph wheel cleaning products and get some wheel wax! Chrome fades away real easy!
Try some Wonder Wheels

TiemenT
07-17-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
:D Sorry man, hate to be the bearer of bad news but the SUPRA that 328DTM is talking about is the TIRES on his car, there just a good brand of street performance tires!

haha allright, I've never heard of them... so sorry *sad*

Jon@Bimmersport
07-17-2003, 09:55 PM
i never seen ur car around mississauga..thank god

:puke: not my taste...but watever floats ur boat

also, are u stupid? no one cares if ur rims costed more than bmwM5lover's car...i never seen u post, so if ur new..u cant just come on and start acting like ur running shit here...are u in highschool? u remind me of so many of the gr 9s that are comming in (not ment as a joke..)

Hardcore328is
07-18-2003, 02:33 PM
LOL

Kamal the ride looks pimp as always, give me a shout we will cruise, fo shizzle, and dont worry about people hating every one has thier own taste.

Harps.

Ps. I got new wheels aswell.

JimZYellow
07-18-2003, 02:50 PM
love the car, chromes not bad, but i dont like the style of the rims too much, jus my opinion

Daniel Xavier
07-18-2003, 04:16 PM
:puke:

1.chrome is ugly
2.even if the rims weren't chrome they would still be ugly.

Besides,show me how many BMW car mags put chrome rims on their project cars.Personally I think you have ruined the look of a beautiful car,I bet the stock rims are nicer.

Now there is "personal taste" but not knowing the difference between good and poor taste is not your fault,you'll learn,maybe.When I was 17 chrome was the shit but that was in the friggin early 80's where they belong, on anything that was jacked up with 4 wheels.

If you get more satisfaction from blowing $$$ on a BMW instead of putting it towards a better house than you have or are you still living with the parents?...well what can I say...that's just "choice".
Let the old 5er dude make his own... don't beat on him because he made a sound decision to put $$$ in something more worthy.

Lesson over,class dismissed.

djcontra
07-18-2003, 04:20 PM
ok let's give the guy a break. He's a new member, treat him nicely. Everyone has their own tastes, and even I got heck for my chrome rims too back in the day, but so what? I liked them, and that's all that mattered.

p.s. if you don't have anything good to say, sometimes it's better not to say anything at all...

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-18-2003, 08:00 PM
YO WHAT THE FU.CK....GET A FU.CKEN LIFE ..U GUYS STILL WRITING BOUT THIS, ****EN PISSEN ME OFF...COME SAY THAT SHIT TO MY ****.EN FACE ...****.EN SLICE U MUTHAFU.CKAS UP....ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TALKEN SHIT ON THE NET ....U GOT SUMTHEN TO SAY SEE ME ....YEAH OPINIOS ONE THING BUT THIS SHITS LIKE 4 PAGES LONG ...

Jon@Bimmersport
07-18-2003, 08:06 PM
YO WHAT THE FU.CK....GET A FU.CKEN LIFE ..U GUYS STILL WRITING BOUT THIS, ****EN PISSEN ME OFF...COME SAY THAT SHIT TO MY ****.EN FACE ...****.EN SLICE U MUTHAFU.CKAS UP....ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TALKEN SHIT ON THE NET ....U GOT SUMTHEN TO SAY SEE ME ....YEAH OPINIOS ONE THING BUT THIS SHITS LIKE 4 PAGES LONG ...

no offense, and dont PM me trying to start something either...

but i have the feeling ur not going to last long here...ur either:

1. going to leave
2. going to get banned

and u dont know who everyone is on the board..so watch what u say..not that im going to do anything (im not a wannabe bad ass..like someone else posting here :rolleyes: )

take this advice..im sure everyone is thinking the same

RELAX!

R_JAY
07-18-2003, 08:29 PM
YO WHAT THE FU.CK....GET A FU.CKEN LIFE ..U GUYS STILL WRITING BOUT THIS, ****EN PISSEN ME OFF...COME SAY THAT SHIT TO MY ****.EN FACE ...****.EN SLICE U MUTHAFU.CKAS UP....ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TALKEN SHIT ON THE NET ....U GOT SUMTHEN TO SAY SEE ME ....YEAH OPINIOS ONE THING BUT THIS SHITS LIKE 4 PAGES LONG ... Your lucky, most people don't get as many pages as you got hehe. Anyway the car probably looks alot better in person with the rims polished so you should clean it up and post some more pics at different angles plus I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your front skirt.

Kal
07-18-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Xavier

Let the old 5er dude make his own... don't beat on him because he made a sound decision to put $$$ in something more worthy.

Lesson over,class dismissed.

umm the older dude ur referring to is like 17

i think the car and rims look pretty safe... i know it probably looks better in person as well

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-18-2003, 09:21 PM
i would post the front skirt but i fu.cked it up on my b-day....got a few scratches on it.....i got this pic but cant see the front much

TopDwnLoudSounD
07-18-2003, 09:22 PM
i would post the front skirt but i fu.cked it up on my b-day....got a few scratches on it.....i got this pic but cant see the front much

///Milk
07-18-2003, 09:50 PM
nice clear corners
the black on black is hott
P.S. you need to cut down on the cussing at people

Gamite
07-18-2003, 10:06 PM
TopDwnLoudSounD, usually people ask for opinons, and they're free to give what they want. Some of them really aren't afraid to express their opinions, would you rather they not be honest?

Personally, I am not a fan of chrome on passenger cars either, but I have to say it looks pretty damn good, I think I've seen a Black cabrio with chromes a while ago going north on markham rd.

Daniel Xavier
07-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Kal
umm the older dude ur referring to is like 17

i think the car and rims look pretty safe... i know it probably looks better in person as well

bad grammer sorry... I meant to say the dude with the old 5er.

Slowered318
07-18-2003, 10:51 PM
In my opinion chrome looks amazing on black cars! anything shinny to turn the chickies heads is good :)
But by no means does it compliment the car itself, it takes your eyes away from the actual car. why do you think chrome comes from the factory on most domestics? cause they are damn ugly cars!

Your car looks good, enjoy it ...But you my friend have too much fight in ya, gotta chill out and get some shoulders! Most of us on maxbimmer love bmw's and european cars, not just what makes us look richer. so don't diss people that drive the older bimmers.. cause without them, bmw wouldn't have the name and prestige that you take advantage of today!

rant over

AndreNY
07-19-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by ///deni-boy///
I like his car, but the rims, oh god, lol, i'm a euro man, with euro taste, i like the euro look, but in canada is guess that look will go far enough, lol.

and the Euro look you will see soon at bimmercruise*th-up*

BTW: those wheels have to go i mean, if they were ona accord i would say ok no problem but on a bimmer NO WAY

BMW_7
07-19-2003, 03:10 AM
Euro all the way!! Andre, your E30 looks like it's straight out of Munich!!!

325_2nv
07-19-2003, 03:40 AM
throw those rims in the garbage. you should have kept the M3 rims. Have you seen low_bmw's ride, it's the sickest. No chromes on his car. silver BBS's rims on his are the shit.

magnus
07-19-2003, 03:49 AM
Dawm it!!! why wont someone let him know the rules of this forum!!! i think we are being too nice to this kid!!!! Cut the crap kid cause as i told you before someone will get pissed off and teach you a lesson! if you dont like honnest opinions stick with your gangsta wannabie friends and pretend to be bad ass to your hood's school kids! cause attitude like that wont go down very well in here for long! Plus you have to realise that as bad as you can be someone is always bad-er!!!!!! Now change your attitude or find another forum!

niko_gt
07-19-2003, 04:19 AM
chrome = expensive
S500's? cadillac? lincolns? they all have one thing in common, all come stock with chrome,

personally i think chrome looks good on any dark car, you've got to remember this is a bmw convertible, its a family car, not a CRX, personally big chrome rims on a little sports car look terrible, but on a big car vehicle like bmvou or merc. its' not too bad,
you shoulda gone with some spinners tho lol

haven't seen a bimmer with spinners yet.

sonny
07-19-2003, 05:36 AM
I'm not a huge fan of chrome. No offence, but those rims don't look very good. And another thing, although I haven't seen bmwm5lover's car in person, judging by the pictures I've seen on max, it's a sweet car. It's a classic! Who gives a damn if your rims were more than his car. That's pretty sad that you even brought that up...

Dave 325i
07-19-2003, 05:50 AM
COME SAY THAT SHIT TO MY ****.EN FACE ...****.EN SLICE U MUTHAFU.CKAS UP....
:rolleyes:

I'm not 100% against chrome wheels, but those things are ugly. If I were ever had to pick a set of chromies, I'd chrome some BBS Motorsport type wheels, or some Neepers or Giovannas.

SickFinga
07-19-2003, 06:37 AM
I like the rims, they suit the car, but damn man you talk like you are the meanest, baddest thug in Canada.

P.S. Whoever said chromies are ugly, get a life if one day i'm pimping benz, it will for sure have chromies. And it will be white. *mw* *mw* *mw*

Soldo
07-19-2003, 07:21 AM
ya i agree with the ATTITUDE, can someone say EBONICS!!

Bad Man
07-19-2003, 03:32 PM
I think it looks IIIITE....I'm coo' with the new look.....play on playa

Miguel
07-19-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
I like the rims, they suit the car, but damn man you talk like you are the meanest, baddest thug in Canada.

///Milk
07-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Miguel

O No!
E-Thug! :eek:

\/\/eapon
07-19-2003, 09:04 PM
dont listen to all those assholes, the rims are tight!

AndreNY
07-20-2003, 02:53 AM
YEA SON THEM SHU:S IS GENSTA, PIMP THAT HO LiKE THERES AINT NO TOMMOROW

Jattdee328
07-20-2003, 03:09 AM
RIDE LOOKS PIMP

Some people just go for show...get chromes and just Primp

Some People go performance...dopnt get chromes

each to thier ownm

I personally think it looks hype.

Harps
P.S> Kamal dont worry about what peeps say.

///MsAniTy
07-21-2003, 07:02 PM
hey jattdee do you have 2 accounts on maxbimmer?

moregothanshow
07-21-2003, 08:11 PM
hahaha E-Thug... thats the funniest shit i have ever heard... Miguel where do u get all those funnie things?!? hahahaha

UncleJ
07-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Those rims would look better an on SUV of some sort.

Chrome rims can look good on a BMW, just not those.

TiemenT
07-21-2003, 09:30 PM
I agree, it's just plain ugly

///deni-boy///
07-22-2003, 04:31 AM
If i had the money i would show u guys how to soup up a bimmer, lol, jks. Ya Andre i wont be able to see your euro ride, i will be in europe at the time of bimmercruise, wait when is bimmercruise, if its after august 23 then i might come.

betmen
07-22-2003, 07:50 AM
well first off, my oppinion they look ugly cuz you need sporty euro rims on it, like other ppl said

second, you geting mad cuz someone ridiculed your rims is frankly gay, and if i had the money id buy the old 3

thirdly, i tohught someone would have said "ok you wana act tought show it", im from mississauga, and i aitn scared, is aid your rims are ugly in my oppinion, meaning no disrespect.....but everyone can act touhhgt, if you wana take it out dare somone toa fight, but not in this forum, PM if you want

i appologize for daring him to a fight, but one thing i cant stand is bullies, i got bullied when i was younger, i did always fight wiht them, but its not good man

who you trying to impress?...this is probably the best form on the net, and in my oppinion it is the best forum, rules are not strict, ppl are cool, and fun to caht wiht, they dotn judge you...so why you being a prick

i duno
in the end, if you like the rims thas good, dont bit*h at ppl cuz they dont like them, someone might not like the rims i get, so who cares
some ppl dot like bimmers, everyone has diff oppinon

plus, your car is sick, just the rims kill it

anything else you got to say just PM me...

M3ntal Kev
07-23-2003, 04:14 AM

Grow up.

You were expecting to post photos of your car and have Net Groupies worship you?

If you don't want people to comment about your car don't post threads showing it off.

Your car looks cheapened like a $2 hooker. If you need me to tell you that to your face come, out to an AutoX or track event and I will be more than happy to do so.

Kal
07-23-2003, 04:09 PM
wow u guys need to drop this already

i never new max was like this now

Jattdee328
07-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Kal's Right What the **** Is everyines Problem, He is a very good friend of mine so who wants to bring it....bring it but not over a dawmm Internet thing, shit.

Come one guys leave it already, I cant beleive the mods did not see this one. Maybe cause he has chromes and they dont like them either.

MOds where are you???

Harps

///MsAniTy
07-23-2003, 04:21 PM
look your only getting other ppl's opinions. Ifi bought chroem rims liek that and i liked how it looked i wouldnt care wut everyone else thought you are only letting ppl get to yr head if you like it then the rims are kool. dont mind anyone and also dont be threatening ppl cuz that is not kool

Kal
07-23-2003, 04:48 PM
here's a rule of thumb before you post

if you can't say it in person dont say it online!!

and i guarantee all the people hating on his ride wouldn't say anything in person

there's a difference between constructive critism/opinion and BASHING!!

grow up

R_JAY
07-23-2003, 05:08 PM
You guys have to remember that there were still a number of people that liked the rims and you also have to remember that you can't please everybody all the time but I think that it was his second post that turned most people against him.

UncleJ
07-24-2003, 05:11 AM
That guy needs to relax.

Tons of people dislike my rims, but I love them.

People said they were ugly, but I didn't threaten to cut off their heads or whatever that guy said.

wannabebimmer
07-24-2003, 03:00 PM
Rims aren't my flava.... but the car looks f*in mint. I'm looking to buy a convertible exactly like that..... ez

SpudBoy
07-25-2003, 01:06 AM
I'll bite at this post...

I like the ride.*th-up* (rims and all)

I'm not in favour of the attitude*thmbsdwn* ... Terry is an ESTABLISHED MEMBER (bmwm5LOVER). His opinion matters, even though he USED TO post EVERY THOUGHT THAT CAME INTO HIS HEAD (no diss Terry, you are much better now)). This seems to be a pre-able towards a segment on breakfast television...

Kevin Frankish: STREET RACING COMMUNITY MURDERS IT'S OWN MEMBERS... Jackie will have the details later on BREAKFAST TELEVISION.

I'm one of the old guys on max (can you say mid-life-crisis?) and I love to get along. Some ppl don't like the look of my car. I'm ok with that (They have never driven one). I can't help that they're opinion does not agree with mine. Truely the M coupe is (in my opinion)

THE ONLY REAL SPORTS CAR BMW HAS EVER BUILT!!!!

ok I said it...

I feel naked and alone... although I know there are enough M coupe fans to defend me... Does that make me pimp? No. Cool: NO, trendy: NO. I'm just a coupe owner (YES... other coupe owners will verify my opinion. I don't need to justify my taste)

Neither do you.

Just come to a cruise and leave your hand gun at home. The members here will worship your ride or say nothing. People who post and don't cruise with the pack usually don't merit a reply so you are fortunate to get this much response. If you show up we will like you by definition. It is our mandate, it is our pastime.

You will be accepted or rejected by your attitude.

(retract automatic soapbox)

hope to see your ride in person,

Don't post pics if you can't take crits

SpoolinS6
07-25-2003, 06:45 AM
spudboy well said u have to have props on that one
FAC! leave the guy alone its his car let him do what ever he wants with it !

magnus
07-25-2003, 07:06 AM
I cant believe people actually feel that we have mistreeted this guy!!!!*uzi* I mean the car is only a matter of taste(or no taste!) but this guy came in here with the "i ll do this & that to you" attitude and still we were polite to talk to him! Where i come from normally a couple of cans of WHOOPASS :moon: prescribed by Dr Fist would have solved the problem!!! Anyway i think a bit more respect to the older (older as in lenght of time they have been members) members is due! After all they are the one first to help our sorry ass from perversions as those rims!!!!! :D Now if he or anyone else wants to be a class A wanker in here he may do so as long as he dont get offended when we do call him a wanker!!! Finnaly havin a gun dont mean shit cause its not the gun that makes a man, its the balls!!!!*par-t*
P.S. Also money dont give you taste or class! i mean look at the Sultan of Brunei(Voted worst tasted man on the planet 5 times in a row):puke:

///M3
07-25-2003, 07:12 AM
i think his car looks wicked...nice rims... i would love to have that car

dropped_E30
07-25-2003, 04:37 PM
i only had a problem with his comments about terry and bavarski

535isport
07-30-2003, 06:08 PM
hey there mate dont worrie what any one says about your ride its all down to personal taste i think its a realy nice car and deservs the respect just to the fact you have tried !!! love the wheels lol :-)

Shamis
08-04-2003, 05:41 PM
serious dude

im blingin it with the chromies too but my are BMW style rims (m5's)

I love ur car dude, i wish my car was a cab.

22b
08-04-2003, 10:30 PM
car looks photoshopped on the front wheel well.

Mr seville
08-05-2003, 12:29 AM
first line of the sig lets have a read shall we

I
I
I
V

Camber_Anger
08-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Your rims and car looks bling, good work, people with stock old white shit boxes need to relax, and post a positive comment not always negative ones, cause they’re straight up jealous… of this car and low_bmw's cabrio

DriveItSideways
08-06-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Camber_Anger
Your rims and car looks bling, good work, people with stock old white shit boxes need to relax, and post a positive comment not always negative ones, cause they’re straight up jealous… of this car and low_bmw's cabrio

going by what it says under your user name it says your car is a 1990 honda crx, before YOU come on here and call other ppls beamers "shit boxes" EVEN if its an older beamer, maybe YOU should take a step back and look at your HONDA, i know for damn sure that i would take an old school beamer over a crx and i know im not the only one who would do that

dropped_E30
08-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Camber_Anger

oh yeah man, e30's are definitely shitboxes, especially since my 89's got more power and more features than your '90 CRX :confused: dude please be more educated before you post somethin :idea:

e46it
08-07-2003, 04:47 PM
I think the name of this website should be changed to MAXDISSER.COM

all you guys do is disrespect each other... what kinda community are we having here... enough respects to other forums and members that seem to watch out for each other... also the attitude of some of the fanatics here really suck as who has the best ride here, are you guys in computation with each other.... Plus there is always someone out there with a better ride…

Isn’t the whole point of this web site is for people of same interest to discuss what they love most (cars, BIMMERS)

Every time I check the postings here there always some childish comments about something…. Most of the people here are over 16 but some act like they are 12.

I am not generalizing everyone here just a few and we all know who they are… this is just my 0.02 and I do not mean to offend anyone.
*no-no*

djcontra
08-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Moderators, can somebody PLEASE close this thread?

moregothanshow
08-08-2003, 02:15 AM
exactly what i was thinking....just lazy to say it plus i didnt want to support the thread in any way, i.e. bump it back up, but since u have, i'll give it a thumb up!

Gamite
08-08-2003, 02:58 AM
if TopDwnLoudSounD wants this thread closed, I will close it.

Otherwise, I like what e46it said, some of you should be ashamed with yourselves.

Hardcore328is
08-08-2003, 06:22 AM
What is this, I with E46iT.

All that u guys do is just punk eachother. You guys should give other people kind words. Not start disrespecting them. If a guys gets something done to there car and you dont like it, just keep ur comments to your self. NO NEED TO DISRESPECT PEOPLE.

I think this thread should be removed, Finally the mods do something.
*thmbsdwn*

TopDwnLoudSounD
08-12-2003, 10:06 PM
yo its up to u if u wana close it do it....i dont mind it jus funny to me ppl gott all worked up over nuthen.....peace