is it the one with the girl that is all burned and has no hands
if it is...its an old one
but really sad :(

AMG_POWER
07-17-2003, 01:23 AM
DOn't Burn and drive too....

MP328
07-17-2003, 02:28 AM
Dave *wave* are u even alive??? dont remember the last time u posted on here? where have u been hiding???

dropped_E30
07-17-2003, 03:52 AM
thats some freaky shit man, very sad too...

DaveM3
07-17-2003, 04:24 AM
Hey whatsup!
Yeah man I'm alive and well :D I guess I was busy with life and stuff lol :P
Plus I was out of the country March-June, so that's why I never showed up hehe

Originally posted by MP328
Dave *wave* are u even alive??? dont remember the last time u posted on here? where have u been hiding??? :D

///deni-boy///
07-17-2003, 05:30 AM
OMG, i barely read that, i couldnt look at the pics, the thing that scares me most is that it could happen to anyone at anytime, and only 7 years in jail for all that, thats too little, this is where communism comes in place, that guy would have been killed for that, and should be killed.

TiemenT
07-17-2003, 11:05 AM
sad man, but when you go drunken-driving in the Netherlands, and they cach you, you are really ****ed-up, and I don't blame the cops this time :(

tlaselva
07-17-2003, 06:24 PM
Repost, but worth revisiting this issue.

One of those ugly things in life people donít think about until someone sees it first hand.
You think that picture of her is bad now.
Take a guess how much worse it was just after the accident.
No, it's worse, much more horrifically worse. Imagine someone trying to breath through melted flesh over his or her mouth and nosesÖ
The smell of burnt flesh, and is one of the most hideous things you will ever see and smell.

Don't hide in the comfort that only a drunken drive can do this.
Even just normal driving, things like this can happen. Driving at high speeds, racing, any of these dangerous acts exponentially increases the odds of an incident like this. Don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't.

The next time one of you wine that a cop was an a$$, just remember this picture. Just imagine how the cop at this scene is going to treat the next snotty kid speeding &/or DIU. Once a cop has been on the job for a few years, he's likely been to a few of these ugly incidences. Next time some of you feel you have the right to judge a cop, think again. *no-no*

Letís all drive safely on the roads, so we can all race another day on the track! *th-up*

moregothanshow
07-17-2003, 10:18 PM
wise words!

Mitch555
07-18-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva
The next time one of you wine that a cop was an a$$, just remember this picture. Just imagine how the cop at this scene is going to treat the next snotty kid speeding &/or DIU. Once a cop has been on the job for a few years, he's likely been to a few of these ugly incidences. Next time some of you feel you have the right to judge a cop, think again. *no-no*

That is very true!! *th-up*

Autotechnica
07-18-2003, 04:13 AM
Very sad, and I support the Police 100% on stoping drunk drivers. Just remember that when the cop stops you, he's not only saving other people's lives, he's saving yours as well.

Thanks for posting this, it's a good wake up call for all of us. *th-up*

Bry