PDA

View Full Version : New Shoes and suspension today! pics!!!


JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 04:46 AM
19"s all around....what do you all think???

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 04:47 AM
2

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 04:48 AM
3

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 04:49 AM
4

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 04:49 AM
5

BimmiN
07-16-2003, 04:59 AM
Those look great. They fill the wheel wells really well.

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 05:01 AM
yea i have some rubbing in the rear but i will be rolling the rear fenders tomorrow to get rid of that...i have to let the springs settle for a few days...then i might drop the front another inch...

BlackTape
07-16-2003, 05:10 AM
what suspension kit are you talking about... or just springs??

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 05:13 AM
i have the Full FK coils with Koni yellows

qimis
07-16-2003, 05:33 AM
*th-up* nice ... any plans for bodykits ?

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 05:42 AM
i havent really found anything that i love yet...but im open to whatever pops up..if i come across a good deal...i can learn to like a kit....but money is gettin a little tight right now

m three
07-16-2003, 05:45 AM
good job man, they fit nicely

UncleJ
07-16-2003, 05:50 AM
Nice car!

You should also paint your moldings.

Come to my shop and I'll give you a good price, if ya want.

M50E30
07-16-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by JeRsEy
i havent really found anything that i love yet...but im open to whatever pops up..if i come across a good deal...i can learn to like a kit....but money is gettin a little tight right now

My favorite E46 body kit is the Racing Dynamics Tornado kit! *mw* Well keep up the good work and save up those pennies!

Dave

T-spec
07-16-2003, 10:02 AM
Looks really good man, I love the colour!

sonic07
07-16-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by JeRsEy
19"s all around....what do you all think???

amazing ...... gorgeous look ... *love*

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
My favorite E46 body kit is the Racing Dynamics Tornado kit! *mw* Well keep up the good work and save up those pennies!

Dave

they only make the tornado kit for the coupe...i love it too...but im rockin a 4 dr...


alun

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by UncleJ
Nice car!

You should also paint your moldings.

Come to my shop and I'll give you a good price, if ya want.

where is your shop? im in mississauga all the time...maybe ill swing by and get a quote....

alun

bart320i
07-16-2003, 02:51 PM
nice and clean, just the way I like em*th-up* , keep up the good work

UncleJ
07-16-2003, 03:40 PM
It's at:

7120 Tranmere Drive
Mississauga, Ontario

(905)677-5474

I'll PM you an estimate later today for the moldings all around.

95 325i
07-16-2003, 03:49 PM
They look sweet!

djcontra
07-16-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by JeRsEy
they only make the tornado kit for the coupe...i love it too...but im rockin a 4 dr...


alun

Not true!! Check this out:

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=1134170

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 06:23 PM
hmm no shit...ill go on the RD site right now and check it out....thanks a lot djcontra....

djcontra
07-16-2003, 06:25 PM
if anything, the bumpers fit, but the sideskirts don't. So you can probably get away with buying the bumpers, and getting some sideskirts from another company like hamann or acs. I can't tell what sideskirts are on that sedan in the picture.

M50E30
07-16-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
I can't tell what sideskirts are on that sedan in the picture.

I farted with that pic for ya. I'm not in touch with the new stuff so what does it have on it?

BTW - That four door is lookin' mighty fine! *th-up*

djcontra
07-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

BTW - That four door is lookin' mighty fine! *th-up*

It's also got a nice AA Supercharger under the hood *mw*

JeRsEy
07-16-2003, 09:56 PM
if you have been reading i have lowered my car more today... 1" in the front and 1/4 in the rear... pic

SpudBoy
07-17-2003, 12:01 AM
looks sweet.

dropped_E30
07-17-2003, 02:18 PM
very nice!