PDA

View Full Version : RSX vs Carrera 4


Rolled_Out
07-15-2003, 03:49 PM
i don't know how, but i beat up on this porsche..right click, save as.. (http://teenflavour.com/rsxs/14.2.mpg)

and i smoked him even worse here, but the first video is better in terms of his driving ability..if you can call it that..
the video is black for the first 12 seconds, but it works, keep watching..
right click save as (http://teenflavour.com/rsxs/14.15.mpg)

R_JAY
07-15-2003, 04:26 PM
Nice! Got anything done to the motor?

///MsAniTy
07-15-2003, 04:31 PM
nice kill, but what type of idiot was driving that porche?

Rolled_Out
07-15-2003, 04:45 PM
i got a bunch of crap done to the car, nothing you can see from looking @ it visually, it looks completely stock..
the idiot was in his 30's haha
he shoulda just feathered out the clutch till he felt the wheels gripping and then floored it since its AWD... he actually did get an alright 60' time though...

greekthang
07-15-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
i don't know how, but i beat up on this porsche..right click, save as.. (http://teenflavour.com/rsxs/14.2.mpg)

and i smoked him even worse here, but the first video is better in terms of his driving ability..if you can call it that..
the video is black for the first 12 seconds, but it works, keep watching..
right click save as (http://teenflavour.com/rsxs/14.15.mpg)


Nice kill pal but your car is not stock. I heard a 3rd gear chirp on the first video. definately not stock unless you have the shittiest bald tires on the planet !!! and buddy can't drive a porshe for shit

///MsAniTy
07-15-2003, 04:46 PM
mannnnnnn ppl like that should be kept off the track wit that type of car. are you gonna do any more engien mods or are you done?

Rolled_Out
07-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by greekthang
Nice kill pal but your car is not stock. I heard a 3rd gear chirp on the first video. definately not stock unless you have the shittiest bald tires on the planet !!! and buddy can't drive a porshe for shit
obviously its not stock!!!! no one said it was :)

Razkal
07-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Nice kill Danny! *th-up*

Rolled_Out
07-15-2003, 05:18 PM
my grade 3 teacher used to call me danny.
it left scars.. please dont :) hahaha

Soldo
07-15-2003, 05:34 PM
so.................... c'mon, tell us whats under that lil jap beast?!

Rolled_Out
07-15-2003, 05:39 PM
nothing crazy.. its n/a w/ a bit of tweaking here and there...
hopefully ina few weeks IF i get some headers & cams ill be mid-high 13's

Razkal
07-15-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
my grade 3 teacher used to call me danny.
it left scars.. please dont :) hahaha

:eek: Sorry 'bout that... Dan it is! *th-up*

skillton
07-15-2003, 05:57 PM
nice... the porsche is slow tho, 14.7... i'd expect much better from a 911

Bigbore
07-16-2003, 01:51 AM
nice numbers you know how to drive, but man thats a classic driver that sucks compared to someone that can pound the gears.

R_JAY
07-16-2003, 02:20 AM
Rolled_Out, outta curiousity what was your best 1/4 mile time to date in the RSX? What times do they do stock?

Jon@Bimmersport
07-16-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by R_JAY
Rolled_Out, outta curiousity what was your best 1/4 mile time to date in the RSX? What times do they do stock?

that was his best if im not mistaken..14.15@98mph

rsx-s usually do mid-high 14s or 15sec dead even

greekthang...chirping the gears into 3rd isnt a big deal..i can do it on my bro's chipped E30 325is easily...

wasnt steve (or watever his name was) calling u danny? dan? u can hear right at the end "oohhh go danny!" lol

moerom
07-16-2003, 05:02 AM
Jon, u got that vid of my 13.2? I really wanna see it! :)


BTW, U should have seen the look on that guys face in the return lanes as he looked at the RSX lol:) He got pumped by Dan!

Jon@Bimmersport
07-16-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by moerom
Jon, u got that vid of my 13.2? I really wanna see it! :)


BTW, U should have seen the look on that guys face in the return lanes as he looked at the RSX lol:) He got pumped by Dan!

yup..ill send to u on msn (thats if ur there)

Rolled_Out
07-16-2003, 10:36 AM
Yah thats my best run 14.15 @ 98 mph.. i hit 100.24 mph once too..
rsx/s bone stock runs 15.3, NOT anywhere in the 14's!

Jon@Bimmersport
07-16-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
Yah thats my best run 14.15 @ 98 mph.. i hit 100.24 mph once too..
rsx/s bone stock runs 15.3, NOT anywhere in the 14's!

cant be..stock type-r runs 14.8s roughly...how can a 200hp 6spd version run higher?

Rolled_Out
07-16-2003, 11:04 AM
john r u telling me what my own car runs???
15.2- 15.3 bone stock.. a type r runs 14.8 because of the lighter weight and gearing..+ an LSD which i don't have...

KJ-M3
07-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
cant be..stock type-r runs 14.8s roughly...how can a 200hp 6spd version run higher?

The DC2 Type-R is lighter and the 6th gear in the RSX-S doesn't matter because the Type-R already had very short gearing (and the 1/4 mile only uses the first 3 gears(maybe 4)).

I had a Type-R for 4 years and I raced my friends RSX-S (which was stock) and he got pumped pretty bad.

- KJ

greekthang
07-16-2003, 12:20 PM
greekthang...chirping the gears into 3rd isnt a big deal..i can do it on my bro's chipped E30 325is easily...


Depends on the tire you have on pal. If you have a 245 in the rear you will never chirp it I promise you !!!!!

Rolled_Out
07-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by KJ-M3
The DC2 Type-R is lighter and the 6th gear in the RSX-S doesn't matter because the Type-R already had very short gearing (and the 1/4 mile only uses the first 3 gears(maybe 4)).

I had a Type-R for 4 years and I raced my friends RSX-S (which was stock) and he got pumped pretty bad.

- KJ
*th-up*

moerom
07-16-2003, 08:48 PM
Jon, can u post it here? My msn is screwy

Rolled_Out
07-16-2003, 08:50 PM
moe-u coming to woodbine racetrack tonight for the horsies?

TiemenT
07-16-2003, 09:02 PM
great job man, but obvious that guy can't drive !

Rolled_Out
07-16-2003, 09:21 PM
hey, i know his car SHOULD beat mine, all i know is i sent him home knowing he got owned by an rsx and a young kid!
Hell, his best run was like 14.5! and he was going steady most of the night!

Sickbimmer
07-17-2003, 12:22 AM
Dan's the MAN!!!!!!

One day me and you should go at it (for fun that is) But first I have some tweaking to do*th-up*

SickFinga
07-17-2003, 12:40 AM
Tweaking to do??
you are supercharged!!! Forgot about it?

Sickbimmer
07-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Who me:confused:

It's never really enough*sleep*

I just want to raise the boost up a pound or two (safely)

Rolled_Out
07-17-2003, 02:58 AM
i'll race you :)
you'll beat me but its just for fun...
come out next time we go to cayuga...

Sickbimmer
07-17-2003, 08:48 PM
It would be closer then you think. I'm nearly at 4000lbs with stereo and other junk. Not to mention my not so great diff*mumble* But i'd like to come out some time this summer*th-up*