PDA

View Full Version : New BMW Dealership in Newmarket (soon)

thinair
07-15-2003, 02:42 AM
I was driving home from work and I noticed that they're building a new BMW dealership right next to the new Honda dealership on Mulock (east of Yonge) in Newmarket.

Maybe the parts guy will be cool, and I'll start saving gas money by going there (15 minutes from my house) instead of to Town + Country (50 minutes away).

I wonder how hard it would be to get a job there.....:confused:

I don't know what the name of the dealership is, it was on the sign, but I just didn't get a good look.

Sunapollo
07-15-2003, 02:45 AM
That's nice !! I always wonder why there's no BMW dealership in Richmond Hill ... I guess they just skip it and build one in NewMarket instead

openwheel
07-15-2003, 05:07 PM
The reason there is no BMW dealership in Richmond Hill is ude to the fact there is one in Thornhill and Markham.

I was talking to the new dealer principal last week about this venture and it sounds like he is going to have some very good people in there and he will be doing things just a little different, More friendly atomosphere and the like

MTECH3
07-16-2003, 09:06 AM
i hope they have people that know what they are doing in there service department because i am so fed up with bmw service department ... i just got my car back from autohaus to fix the creaking sound from my window ... but when i got my car back the creaking sound is still there!!! aren't they suppose to check the car to see if they really fix something before they give me my car back? :mad:

thinair
07-24-2003, 01:54 AM
The place is called Open Road BMW.

How hard would it be to get a job there?

The place is just beams, no walls or anything, you guys think they'd have all the staff hired already?

SpoolinS6
07-24-2003, 04:10 AM
go nelson try to get a job there it would be bad at all guy!

thinair
07-24-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by M_powered
go nelson try to get a job there it would be bad at all guy!

That'd be great, but no one answers when I call the two posted phone numbers.

slemmer
07-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by ACS3
i hope they have people that know what they are doing in there service department because i am so fed up with bmw service department ... i just got my car back from autohaus to fix the creaking sound from my window ... but when i got my car back the creaking sound is still there!!! aren't they suppose to check the car to see if they really fix something before they give me my car back? :mad:

I'm glad you told me that. I bought my car from them, but live in Mississauga. The sales guy at Autohaus was great, but I haven't tried their service department.