PDA

View Full Version : 2 f**ing tickets within 3 hours !!!

TiemenT
07-13-2003, 03:34 PM
I went for a ride, then I decided to see my old man, so I drove on the highway about 150 km/h while 120 is legal, then it happens, a blue Opel Vectra drove behind me, and was catching up on me, and I then it pass me, and I see a electronic stop sign coming up from the inside of the Vectra, so I stopped over, a cop walked over, he needed to see my papers, while his parthner was looking at my car al the time though :rolleyes: , but he handed over a ticket because of speeding, ( it was 130) but I thought, shit happens, so I drove (again) to my old man, and we talked about an half hour or something and we decided to go for a tour with both cars (my dad has an BMW X5 3.0i Executive).

So we drove about an half hour, then he decided to go for the highway, so I followed him, so while on the highway he pulled for doing for about 165 km/h and I followed him (cause I'm not going to lose from an X5) and I passed him doing about 175/180 km/h and then another F***ing Opel Vectra went pass my dad and showed his stop sign, then he passed by me, and give me the stop sign, so there we were, at the side of the road (AGAIN:mad: )

I've got an 200 ticket this time and my dad an 175 ticket :(

So my day (you can say a week) was like a hell, with 330 tickets :mad: my wife was pretty pissed though *mumble*

AMG_POWER
07-13-2003, 03:53 PM
That's totally sucks man....:confused:

moerom
07-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Is there a points system in the Netherlands regarding traffic violations?

TiemenT
07-13-2003, 07:24 PM
no, but we have an 50 km/h regulation, so if you are driving 50kmh too fast, your driving license will be taken, and you must show up in court... so I was lucky *angel* at that aspect

KJ-M3
07-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
no, but we have an 50 km/h regulation, so if you are driving 50kmh too fast, your driving license will be taken, and you must show up in court... so I was lucky *angel* at that aspect

Do you know DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Burren, or DJ Ferry Corsten?
(3 of my favorite DJ's, all of them being Dutch). =)

Do you work for ABN AMRO?
(I work in their Canadian Division)

Thanks,
KJ

crusher
07-15-2003, 12:08 AM
Damn, so that means you can drive 160 km all the time and never worry about losing your license :D

///Milk
07-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Ah
That sucks

sirex
07-16-2003, 07:34 PM
lol, well you where speeding ;)

alexm520
07-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Just one of those bad luck days.

Does your car insurance companies find out or keep track of your speeding tickets or is it you just pay fine and nothing else under 50km/hr?

Here in Canada, you get nailed with a large $$$ speeding ticket(s), you get points against your license is suspended at 15point (plus you have to go some interview at 9-points), and on top all that, Insurance companies charge higher premiums for each speeding ticket.

AlexM520