PDA

View Full Version : My 1992 E34 535i


Gamite
12-19-2001, 12:38 PM
front (and yes those are my shoes lying on the ground, I just took them outa the trunk)

Gamite
12-19-2001, 12:39 PM
front quarter

Gamite
12-19-2001, 12:40 PM
rear quarter

Gamite
12-19-2001, 12:41 PM
rear side

Bliss
12-19-2001, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
thats funny !!what the heck are your "shoes" doing there? hahaha:D :D :D :D
LOL! I didnt even notice that.:D

Gamite
12-19-2001, 09:16 PM
Hehe, I left my shoes in the car a few weeks ago, I never bothered to take em out till now.

I live near Lawrence and Royal York. North Etobicoke.

JDub
01-13-2002, 09:02 PM
Nice ride! I like the E34 5 series. My mom's got one too.

Gamite
01-14-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by M328i
Nice ride! I like the E34 5 series. My mom's got one too.

I think thats a compliment? :P

JDub
01-15-2002, 05:04 PM
I didn't mean that in a bad way! They are very nice cars and I often drive my mom's too!

MPRESION
01-15-2002, 05:17 PM
Very nice Gamite*th-up*

Hey, you ever see that black E36 cabrio with the full ACS package around your area? I've seen it at the Pizza Nova there a few times last summer. That's a nice car!

Gamite
01-15-2002, 09:46 PM
M328i, Juuuust checkin'! U can never be too sure when you drive a big ol car like mine.. Thanks!


MPRESION, no dude, where's pizza nova? I usually speed along mathewson on the weekends on my way to work..

MPRESION
01-15-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
M328i, Juuuust checkin'! U can never be too sure when you drive a big ol car like mine.. Thanks!


MPRESION, no dude, where's pizza nova? I usually speed along mathewson on the weekends on my way to work..

In the strip mall where the Dominion is just south of Lawrence on Royal York

Gamite
01-15-2002, 10:32 PM
ohh.. yeah. Hrm.. nope, cant say I have, but I just moved here a few months ago.

Do you live close to Royal york and Lawrence?

MPRESION
01-15-2002, 10:40 PM
Nope, but I always drive down Royal York to get to my girl's place.

djcontra
01-17-2002, 11:10 AM
sweet!
I drive around there ALL the time
my gf just lives up on mount batten road off of lawrence!
she goes to the highschool right by the dominion

i should come meet up with some of you for fun sometime

Gamite
01-17-2002, 11:44 AM
funny, my gf lives ALL the way in scarborough. haha. darn. :(


I know that highschool, I always rev when I go by and all the kids look at me.. hee hee..

djcontra
01-17-2002, 12:04 PM
hahah
i live in scarborough and have to drive to that area to see my gf
wanna trade? i think it'd be more convenient lol

just kidding

i rev by the school too. I've raced a few hondas and older rx7's from that school....this one black honda though is tight, it's got a turbo with a tremendous ammount of power. The thing can school me any day. I still manage to give the thumbs up though.

I believe he has an integra GSR engine in the thing

GimpZ3
01-17-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
hahah
i live in scarborough and have to drive to that area to see my gf
wanna trade? i think it'd be more convenient lol

just kidding

i rev by the school too. I've raced a few hondas and older rx7's from that school....this one black honda though is tight, it's got a turbo with a tremendous ammount of power. The thing can school me any day. I still manage to give the thumbs up though.

I believe he has an integra GSR engine in the thing



djcontra,

By any chance are you the same person who has a set of 7 series headlights for sale on bimmer.org?

djc0ntra
01-17-2002, 06:27 PM
yeah i am
i need to get rid of these
the stupid german euro parts store sent me the wrong order and then now they're yelling at me that they sent the right order
ah well
i need to make back my $420CDN for this pair of lights
i'm trying to sell them for $280 USD shipped

i think i have a potential buyer
but then again
it's whoever's cheque arrives at my doorstep first
i've learned never to trust anyone's word when it comes to selling something

GimpZ3
01-17-2002, 09:41 PM
djcontra,

what's your email address?

I have a few questions to ask you about the lights....

euro_imports_21
01-27-2002, 02:01 AM
SWEET!*love*

Gamite
01-21-2003, 02:18 PM
*bump* :D (Keep in mind the date that this was originally posted)

Jesse
01-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Very nice.

The 535's are FAST too. I don't care what anybody says, automatic or not - they fly. I was privliged enough to drive one of my mom's clients E34's... his was auto... oh man... faster (i.e. more pickup) then a lot of standards I've driven.

Jess

openwheel
01-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Gamite;

I thought those pictures looked a little stock compared to when I saw it on AutumnCruise

AndreNY
01-21-2003, 07:46 PM
*th-up* *th-up* NICE!!!!

now SLAMM-IT

Kal
01-21-2003, 08:00 PM
how do u tell the date when it was posted?

Miguel
01-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by AndreNY
*th-up* *th-up* NICE!!!!

now SLAMM-IT

please post pics of your car.. are those smoked euros I see?!?

Jesse
01-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Miguel,

That's a very exciting signature you have there... I think I may have just set the world record for the longest "signature stare" :D

Miguel
01-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Miguel
please post pics of your car.. are those smoked euros I see?!?

..Hmm how often does a member quote themselves?!? anyways, I guess I somehow missed your ride about 4 threads down.. thats a tight whip dude.:eek:

AndreNY
01-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
..Hmm how often does a member quote themselves?!? anyways, I guess I somehow missed your ride about 4 threads down.. thats a tight whip dude.:eek:


HEHEHE i was just about to link you up cause i did not want to interfere into this thread, glad you like the car

BTW if thats your girl in the sig, if you want we could trade, you give me her i'll give you the car :) :) :)

Miguel
01-22-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by AndreNY
HEHEHE i was just about to link you up cause i did not want to interfere into this thread, glad you like the car

BTW if thats your girl in the sig, if you want we could trade, you give me her i'll give you the car :) :) :)

HAHAHAhahahah LOL.. if it was my girl, I WOULD trade.. hot chicks are everywhere.. a nicely done e30.. much MUCH rarer

mkgino
01-22-2003, 04:48 PM
why dont you put some pics of it now, all modded and stuff?

Gamite
01-22-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
why dont you put some pics of it now, all modded and stuff?

alrite...

Gamite
01-22-2003, 09:58 PM
2

Gamite
01-22-2003, 09:59 PM
3

Gamite
01-22-2003, 10:00 PM
4

AndreNY
01-22-2003, 11:02 PM
HOLY $hit that is sooooooooooooooo HOT *th-up* , i love your front end, can you pleazeeeeeeeeeeee tell me where you bough the wing, cause my uncle is looking for one,

Gamite
01-23-2003, 01:15 AM
The wing, apparently is BMW, it came with the car, supposedly the one that came with the M5. actually, everything is BMW, cept the wheels.

mkgino
01-23-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
The wing, apparently is BMW, it came with the car, supposedly the one that came with the M5. actually, everything is BMW, cept the wheels.

Man, I love the lip on those Hamann's, I wish the E36 had a lip like that, oh man that would be badass!!

bimmermafia
01-23-2003, 01:35 AM
ya car looks sick i always see u on st.phillips bridge well i think its ur car lol






Billy