PDA

View Full Version : Stole my own car with a Boomerang.

CP6NJA (Alek)
07-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Motha fukin aszholes.

Ok, I had my car serviced at BMW and I had a new Boomerang installed.

I was very curious to see if the boomerang worked now that Kromer Radio and Boomerang said they fixed it.

So I took my car for a nice drive pretty far from my house without the Boomerang key tags in it. And no surprise, I didn't get a call telling me that my car was stolen.

WOHOOOO
Another lemon inside a lemon.

hehehhe
Laugh away guys,

oh, and so I call Boomerang, and they are like, "Yes sir, we received a stolen car signal about 5 minutes ago." and he is like, "your car is a 320i Blue colour?" I was like no, he is like "is your anem Blah blah something?" I was like no. He is like, whel, then we don't have your car showing up sir.

I was like, weeee thanks.

Good job guys. And hung up. Now calling the manager of Boomerang.

*wiggle*

chitown
07-12-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL...

EstorilM3
07-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by CP6NJA (Alek)
Motha fukin aszholes.

Ok, I had my car serviced at BMW and I had a new Boomerang installed.

I was very curious to see if the boomerang worked now that Kromer Radio and Boomerang said they fixed it.

So I took my car for a nice drive pretty far from my house without the Boomerang key tags in it. And no surprise, I didn't get a call telling me that my car was stolen.

WOHOOOO
Another lemon inside a lemon.

hehehhe
Laugh away guys,

oh, and so I call Boomerang, and they are like, "Yes sir, we received a stolen car signal about 5 minutes ago." and he is like, "your car is a 320i Blue colour?" I was like no, he is like "is your anem Blah blah something?" I was like no. He is like, whel, then we don't have your car showing up sir.

I was like, weeee thanks.

Good job guys. And hung up. Now calling the manager of Boomerang.

*wiggle*

That is VERY interesting!!!

I should try that stunt myself, and see if it works.

When did you get it? The place I got at (in Whitby - Kromer wanted too much) didn't register me with Boomerang in Montreal for over a week - bastards!!!

Let me know what the Manager says - I'm curious.

Rolled_Out
07-12-2003, 07:25 PM
lol and thats the boomerang2 too? haha oh man...

T-spec
07-12-2003, 07:36 PM
Thats why I just got a pager alarm, As soon as I see the doors open I'm runnin outside with my trusty louisville.:D *uzi* *uzi*

Mr seville
07-12-2003, 09:59 PM
if everything works out you wont have a lemon anymore:D *th-up*

CP6NJA (Alek)
07-13-2003, 12:22 AM
Yeah, hhahah, It is the Boomerang II
hahahha
Guy, i am gonna so want a refund for the past year and a half that I have been paying for this shyit. I swear, I am gonna tell them that I have been writing bad shiit up about them online. And if they don't refund me, my next stop is City TV.
Consumer Affairs.

IVAN
07-13-2003, 12:50 AM
Hey dude you better import a Yugo from Serbia and Montenegro.

That is pure PIMP ride . You stop by our clubs and all B | T c h e s
come outta ... :D

Justin e36
07-13-2003, 08:41 AM
HOw much did the Boomerang Cost you?.. How about monthly?.. (how much $ have you been wasting?!)

Justin E36

CP6NJA (Alek)
07-14-2003, 12:30 PM
I paid around $650 to get it installed like 1 and a half years ago.

And I have paid around 360 dollars for 2 years of tracking. (which I don't know if it was really being tracked hahah)

Yeah, I might get a YUGO when I sell my bimmer. Oh, and by the way, I am gonna be selling it for 43,800 (*asking price*)

Shamis
07-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by T-spec
Thats why I just got a pager alarm, As soon as I see the doors open I'm runnin outside with my trusty louisville.:D *uzi* *uzi*

hahaha SAME WITH ME AND MY BOYZ

we always watch our pager alarms and as soon as they go off its like whoever gets to the bad guy first gets the first beats!

slemmer
07-29-2003, 12:00 AM
It's just like a home alarm --- they tell ya to test monthly. It's too bad you don't know when coverage stopped (or even started). Do they even tell you to test the system out?

pip328
07-29-2003, 02:32 PM
you know what, good thing you brought up the concerns on the boomerang II. I have it installed too and I had several moments where I doubted the system. Ive had moments where that boomerang key/shiny plastic thing wasnt in the car and the car was moving and I got no call.