PDA

View Full Version : spanked a civic coupe

DriveItSideways
07-09-2003, 06:02 PM
i was driving my beater car (mazda 323) going north on 404, as im passing mjr mack exit i notice these really bright lights in my rear view, then this black civic pulls up next to me and the guy gives me a hand signal to run so whatever i was doing about 130 an then i drop it to 4th i heard him gear down I THINK he hit 3rd but i could be wrong(his exhaust was sooooooooo loud) anyways i start pulling on him slowly, i slam it to 5th and kept creeping away, after i hit 180 i shut her down and he pulled up to me again with the thumbs up, i exit off the highway with him following, i stop at a red light and he lines it up, green light drops and i took off, the little mazda smoked the civic off the line, it was pretty funny :D he was cool about it though

Jon@Bimmersport
07-09-2003, 11:05 PM
LOL thats jokes...mazda power!!!!1

///Milk
07-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Zoom Zoom :D

djcontra
07-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Hehehe nice kill! I bet deep down inside he was pissed off that he spent his whole paycheck on mods and still couldn't beat a stock car :D
I dont even bother with civics anymore.

DriveItSideways
07-11-2003, 04:13 PM
lol go mazda go :D i doubt it was modded, he just had a really loud and annoying exhaust, plus a modded civic would probably feed the pavement to the 323 but oh well it was good while it lasted
*th-up*