PDA

View Full Version : spotted 6er!!!!!1


1BADBMW
07-03-2003, 03:52 PM
went to see a movie last night at Eglinton square Cineplex, and saw this Sick 6er, it was white with rims on it and centre exhust pipe, the car was soooo mint you can't even belive it! i was like WOHHHHHH! some guy with his girl in it! is he on max?!...are you?!....i was with my buddy [he is not into cars:D] and he was like;" yo man take it easy! it's just a car":D:D:D

Unknown
07-03-2003, 04:04 PM
there is a 6er for sale at the dealership here in Oaks, beside the Harvey's.... pretty sweet car....

bmwm5lover
07-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Unknown
there is a 6er for sale at the dealership here in Oaks, beside the Harvey's.... pretty sweet car....
how much are they asking?

Jon@Bimmersport
07-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
how much are they asking?

more than u can afford pal (fast and furious line)

lol jk bud..if u get a 6 u'll be pimpin

bmwm5lover
07-04-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
more than u can afford pal (fast and furious line)

lol jk bud..if u get a 6 u'll be pimpin
:D. Yes, they are pimpers! Low, with nice rims!*mw*

Bavaria
07-04-2003, 07:35 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/349000-349999/349114_7_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/349000-349999/349114_8_full.jpg

feast ur eyes fellass!! very sexy indeed

bmwm5lover
07-04-2003, 08:03 PM
i saw a red M6 todaY! OMG IT WAS SICK!

Furious
07-04-2003, 10:46 PM
i test drove an M6 at my mechanics last week. it had a radiator problem. but the thing had lots of power. and it was a blast to drive. even though it was around the block quickly

///Milk
07-04-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 1BADBMW
and saw this Sick 6er, it was white with rims on it and centre exhust pipe, the car was soooo mint you can't even belive it! i was like WOHHHHHH!
from what i know all the 6ers have the center exhausts :D

bmwm5lover
07-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by ///Milk
from what i know all the 6ers have the center exhausts :D
yup, e24, e28 and the olde 7 series.

///Milk
07-05-2003, 05:00 AM
my dad has an e24 :)