PDA

View Full Version : Bimmernight in Montreal..

'88 325e
03-20-2002, 10:11 PM
I wonder if we could get a deal on F1 tickets? :idea: But only 75 spaces for cars! :confused: Hhhhmmmmm??? :huh?:

Gamite
03-20-2002, 10:36 PM
Sounds like a great idea.. But when my car breaks down on highway, you guys are gonna stop and help right? J/K

'88 325e
03-20-2002, 10:38 PM
Those 3.5L's are bullet proof! If anything happens to me you could tow me to a safe place Julien! LOL! :D J/K!

MPRESION
03-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Hell yeah! Nice idea Rob*th-up* I just got from Montreal last week and I'm going again first week of April. Can't get enough of that city. I'm definitely in if this is a go!

BTW... drive to Montreal is 4.5 hours... but with the likes of the speed demons we have here, it would probably take us 3.*devil*

MPRESION
03-20-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
I wanna go cuz I've never been to Montreal. I heard the chicks there are MINT! And the parties are second to none!!*par-t*

You are correct on both Rob. Great party city and beautiful girls!

MPRESION
03-21-2002, 12:02 AM
One day only is not worth it. By the time we get there, we may have enough time for drinks then we got to drive back. At least an overnight thing.

MPRESION
03-21-2002, 12:05 AM
If we get enough interest, I'm willing to organize the trip.

MPRESION
03-21-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3

You gotta start with one of these..

Add your name to the list:

MPRESION
ROB89M3

*smoke*

I thought you said you weren't going to organize it?:D :D :D

No, seriously people. Lets set a deadline. If we got to book hotels and all, we need to set a deadline date to make this thing a go. I'd say no later then April 30th. We'll have a good idea by that time of who wants to go and wheather or not to pursue this trip.

As Rob says... Put your name on the list for a bit of *par-t* and a bit of *drunk* in Montreal in June!

Spartiatis
03-21-2002, 02:36 AM
Montreal is about 580km away. Awsome city. I went there about a month ago. If you guys are going to go during F1, you have to start booking the hotel very soon. During that time everything in price doubles:(

KIRASIR
03-21-2002, 11:50 AM
6 HOURS?!?!?!??!?!:eek:

I went to MT twice by car. The first time I made it in 4:10 in my Geo Storm. The second time was this summer in the bimmer, took about 5 hours but we stopped for breakfast. MT is really nice in the summer, lots of exposed flesh.*devil*

But I got caught 2 years ago, and now have a g/f in MT. :D

SL

Originally posted by MPRESION
Hell yeah! Nice idea Rob*th-up* I just got from Montreal last week and I'm going again first week of April. Can't get enough of that city. I'm definitely in if this is a go!

BTW... drive to Montreal is 6 hours... but with the likes of the speed demons we have here, it would probably take us 3.*devil*

MPRESION
03-21-2002, 12:14 PM
Update... I've already made contact out in Montreal with the Pesident of the Quebec Chapter. I need a list of who's planing to attend. Hotel accomidations are currently in the works.

So all intersted, add your name to the list.

BIMMERNIGHT IN MONTREAL ATTENDEES:
ROBM3
MPRESION

More updates to follow!

M-ATTACK
03-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Talking serious if we could get F1 tickets i would luv to go, now bringing my M with its low K, id have to think on that one:cool:

M-POSING
03-22-2002, 06:23 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm from Montreal and Rob everything you heard about the city is true!!great party city and very hot european type women!!!I go back every few weeks cause my parents and brother still live there and it only takes me about 4 and a half,5 hours to get there,but I only stop once to basically grab a quick bite and use the gentlemen's room!!

I'm definetely in if we do this but we gotta act fast if we want to do it during Formula 1 weekend and it's gotta be for the weekend at least!!a day is not enough!!!!

Alfred *th-up* *th-up*

Bliss
03-23-2002, 06:19 PM
I'm in most likely. gotta get those 8000kms on my car rolling..:D Sounds good!*th-up*

MPRESION
03-23-2002, 06:35 PM
I'm going to be in Montreal the first weekend of April. I'll continue to look for accomidations.

For far attendance:

ROB89M3
MPRESION
BLISS

mogie
03-25-2002, 07:43 AM
I just came back from there - ohhh the Montreal smoked meat sandwiches------ at least I can tell you where to eat :cool:
The drive going at around 140-130 takes about 5 hours of leisurely driving- any faster and its only minutes you r saving. For some reason people drive really slow- they kept pulling over to the right......hmmmmm maybe driving a white rental Windastar looks like a OPP cruiser in the rearview lol...anyways Montreal is a great place to visit, roads are bumpy though- those with slammed suspensions ouch....... I would love to go....well'll see wat the wife says*no-no*

MPRESION
03-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Only 3 people interested in doing this event?:eek:

If we don't get much more interest in this we may have to cancel.:(

Sorry Bruce & Rob.... and I already had us three booked to take part of the exclusive show on Crescent St (limit of 75 BMW's registering for the show, and we had our 3 spots already)

MPRESION
03-28-2002, 12:40 AM
Lee's the Quebec Chapter President and it's all over the Quebec Chapter site... so how can it not be sponsered by BMWCCA?

Here's the thing with the hotels... all hotels downtown are already booked. I've found a place in Brossard (across the river from downtown Montreal) however due to F1 weekend, they only take reservations for 2 consecutive nights (Friday & Saturday). This is fine in my books, but how about the others? Is this feasable for you?

MPRESION
03-28-2002, 02:50 PM
Ok... I got a price for the Hotel... $109 per night. We got to act fast or the rooms will go. How many rooms should I reserve?

BTW... the event is organized by the Ottawa and Quebec chapters only. Your right on this one Rob:P

MPRESION
03-28-2002, 07:12 PM
Tomorrow night at the week we'll talk to the members. See who's in or not. Based off of that, I can book the hotels. If anyone is in and will not be there tomorrow, please confirm so that I can include you in the reservations.

MPRESION
04-12-2002, 01:05 AM
Just an FYI.... canceled due to lack of interest:(

Mr seville
04-26-2002, 10:07 PM
i'll go

note: i drive half you drive half.*wave*

Hartge H26
04-27-2002, 09:35 PM
I'm in. I'm originally from Montreal. My best time to Montreal Is 3hr 40min. But lets' say it'll take 4.5 with pitstop

MPRESION
04-28-2002, 02:02 AM
Mr 318Ti & Hartage H26, please view my last post just up above. This trip was canceled due to lack of interest.

hexcliff328CI
04-29-2002, 02:57 PM
Hey Padres!

Word of advise! I'm an F1 freak and have been consistently going to Montreal for that last 7 races (since 1995). Tickets are all sold out at this point except for the $1000.00 tix from scalpers. All the hotels, hostels & BB's are also booked since February. Your only chance of getting a room is in the outskirts of Montreal where most of the last minute party animals endup goin. The search for a hotal is quite taxing , according to many people I've heard complaining. I'm staying at McGill University Residences this year as it proves ot be a logical alternative to $400.00 rooms.

The best parties in Montreal happen on the Grand Prix weekend and Peel Street is closed strictly for the BMW afficionados like us where they showcase all the current models, fashion models, the M nights, Juan Pablo and Ralph! It's wall to wall and get ready to be bruised up by boobies left right and center! The party on Crescent St. is still the best though!
See you all there!

Hex