PDA

View Full Version : Got Dents ??????????????????????

Bad-Man-Wagon
06-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Gents/Ladies,

As I told some of you on the Maxbimmer cruise, May 24, my buddy is an expert in removing those pesky little dents on your car. Why spend the extra cash to get them removed when repainting your car, when he can take them out for you on the spot, while you watch !!! *th-up* Give him (Alex Oliveira) a call at (416) 735-7820 any time. He'll most likely give you a quote over the phone, and another thing to keep in mind is that he's mobile, which means you can arrange to meet up with him anywhere...*wiggle*

...take care...
-Edin

Sunapollo
06-26-2003, 06:59 PM
Does he do anything other than fixing dents ?

T-spec
06-26-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Bad-Man-Wagon
Gents/Ladies,

As I told some of you on the Maxbimmer cruise, May 24, my buddy is an expert in removing those pesky little dents on your car. Why spend the extra cash to get them removed when repainting your car, when he can take them out for you on the spot, while you watch !!! *th-up* Give him (Alex Oliveira) a call at (416) 735-7820 any time. He'll most likely give you a quote over the phone, and another thing to keep in mind is that he's mobile, which means you can arrange to meet up with him anywhere...*wiggle*

...take care...
-Edin

Can you get any before and after pics of his work? I need a couple of little dings pulled out. Thanks.

Sunapollo
06-26-2003, 07:46 PM
How much does he usually charge ?? give us an idea please???

moregothanshow
06-26-2003, 10:05 PM
i am interested i just got a rock dent on the driver side door....fuking trucks....
Thanks!

slemmer
06-26-2003, 11:00 PM
I had my PDR done at a shop around the 410 and Courtney park area. It costed me $125 for the first ding, and $25 for every other dent at the same time. The job was awesome. I expected to see marks but none was seen.

Bad-Man-Wagon
06-27-2003, 01:23 AM
.... I got no pics.... It's pretty much: the dent was there, now it's not !!!...... if you want an idea of how much, call him and ask, I can't say for him, I might quote too hight or too low..... I just can't say.... sorry about that...... He does excellent work, I can vouch for that. There's been times that we were chilling at our buddy's drive way, and he noticed a dent in his car, took it out right there, and as he did, the next door neighbours saw him, came over and asked if he could do their cars. Next thing I know he did like 4-5 cars in a few hours.... It's pretty cool, the was they just dissapear, your car looks brand new......

Bad-Man-Wagon
06-27-2003, 04:26 PM
..Oh, one more thing! If you some guys are members of OTHER forums: hondas, porsches, or other BMW's, could you make a link to this thread, so that if anyone else needs dents pulled out, they know there is someone out there...

Thanx...

djcontra
06-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Does he just use "Ding King" or another similar tool?
'cause you can just buy that for $30 a the store.

greekthang
06-27-2003, 06:50 PM
Gents/Ladies,

...take care...
-Edin

Does he do a good job. Just yesterday some mother ****er smached his door onto mine and he took some paint off of my car and he let a plum size dent. Can he fix that ?? Son of a bitch is lucky I didnít see who it was. They would be in the ****ing hospital right now and me in prison

djcontra
06-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by greekthang
Son of a bitch is lucky I didnít see who it was. They would be in the ****ing hospital right now and me in prison

:D You'd scare me just by standing in front of me with an angry look in your eye! :eek: *shiner*

greekthang
06-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
:D You'd scare me just by standing in front of me with an angry look in your eye! :eek: *shiner*

HAHA DJCONTRA if you had seen me yesterday. Oh boy yesterday I would have killed easy. Who ever did it better not show there face or I will rip it right off. " You wouldn't like me when I'm angry "

Bad-Man-Wagon
06-27-2003, 07:00 PM
..NO man... he has a CAR-full of tools.... every tool imaginable... for every job. You need many different sizes, and thicknesess to get in behind the dent through access holes, or through the window and push it out. YES, he does an amazing job, the only thing he can't fix is the paint you lost, but the dent will be gone....

greekthang
06-27-2003, 07:02 PM
..NO man... he has a CAR-full of tools.... every tool imaginable... for every job. You need many different sizes, and thicknesess to get in behind the dent through access holes, or through the window and push it out. YES, he does an amazing job, the only thing he can't fix is the paint you lost, but the dent will be gone....

Just left him a message. Hopefully he can preform the miracles that you claim. Thanks again pal.

Bad-Man-Wagon
07-01-2003, 07:10 PM
It's good to see so many people interested in taking out their dents, but on the other hand, that also means that there are far too many dented Bimmers out there !!!!

Bad-Man-Wagon
07-11-2003, 02:46 AM
BUMP...

chitown
07-11-2003, 05:14 AM
I had my PDR done at a shop around the 410 and Courtney park area. It costed me $125 for the first ding, and $25 for every other dent at the same time. The job was awesome. I expected to see marks but none was seen.

Do they fix scratches/paint? I live near the area and going around tomorrow getting quotes to fix some scratches..

moregothanshow
07-11-2003, 06:47 PM
how about someone organize a day and maybe anyone who needs a dent removed can come and it'll be like a mini-meet/dent removal session. maybe this sunday at the autocross?!?! hehehe

Bad-Man-Wagon
08-08-2003, 04:22 PM
<<<< BUMP >>>>

bmwm5lover
08-08-2003, 05:14 PM
Does he remove BIG DENTS? ive got a big nasty one...

blkm3
08-08-2003, 08:15 PM
I also know a guy that does this . he uses a rod that looks like a the ones the tow truck uses to open you locks when you lock your keys inside. but they are much stronger. so all he does is stick the rod in and then slowly pushes it out . They do a pretty good job . and you wont even know that the dent is there. the last time i did it it costed me 100$ for the first dent then 30 $ for the ones after . Can yoor guy hook us all up somewhere so he doesnt have to go all over the place . Maybe all of us who need a dent fixed can meet up somewhere and then pay him a fixed amount for all the dents. Does that sound good?

MTECH3
08-09-2003, 07:59 AM
i am very interested! i got a dent on the side adn it really annoys me!!!

Bad-Man-Wagon
08-10-2003, 12:46 AM
He can definatelly hook all of you up... he'll give you a quote for the whole car, none of this, $100, plus $30 for every other dent, crap. He's a good guy, and he'll tell you on the spot how much and why. Give him a call and leave a message - name, number, size and location of dent(s). And keep in mind he cannot fix the paint you may have lost when you got the dent, ONLY THE DENT !

Mr seville
08-10-2003, 01:10 AM
tell him to come to the auto X tommorow i need some fixed pronto.*wave*