PDA

View Full Version : My REPLICA E30.....

EMPOWERD
06-26-2003, 04:21 AM
tonight Straight_6 and I were driving home on the 401 and noticed a (dark) blue E30 with a Rieger GTS package, M-Tech wing and even a white-face tach in the corner of the dash like mine. It had 17" polished wheels, no plates (temp on windsheild) and a large MAGNUS sticker on the windshield.

I pulled up beside him, rolled down the tinted window and gave the thumbs up... he definitely recognised me... pointed, smiled, nodded back, down-shifted and took off (not that quick though...) Anyone else see this car? The color looked like AVUS blue.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-26-2003, 04:28 AM
YES! i have seen it i think going the opposite direction but on the 407! i was like...wtf..randy? hey..check out my need for speed post..hehe

skillton
06-26-2003, 04:44 AM
maybe it was your car? prolly not tho

EMPOWERD
06-26-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by skillton
maybe it was your car? prolly not tho

Naww... the tach didn't work, different (quieter) exhaust, no rollcage, not nearly as fast either (he hit the rev limiter).

AlpWhitE46
06-26-2003, 04:26 PM
who knows randy...you wouldn't even think its your car but who knows what it has gone through...
Im not saying that would be him, but they could totally change the damn car...my dad exported a jeep cheeroke into Europe, and it was the first one there, got stolen in 10 days, and saw a couple after that but they were all different, either painted, new rims, etc.

bimmermafia
06-26-2003, 09:22 PM
seen this guy before first time was at a show not too long ago sounds nice i thought it was yours when i first saw it

burnhard88
06-26-2003, 11:00 PM
I know Magnus.
I guy named Marco owns it..went to same high school and now his wife really well..saw them last month.
You want me to make a few calls..
I still think your car maybe east..like MTL*smoke*

burnhard22
06-26-2003, 11:02 PM
I posted..i know Magnus
my damn bro never logged out.
burnhard22
*smoke*