PDA

View Full Version : Need new speakers today installed and system rewired

Shamis
06-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Ok I was about to buy 2 coustic speakers for the top back of my car above the subs cause i ripped out the old ones because they sucked and were blown

i have an alpine deck, eq, and amp that runs 4 channels (2 subs, 2 front speakers)

The deck has 4 channels to run the door speakers and the top back speakers.

Im looking for a place that will install speakers in the back top of my car and sell em to me for 140$ or less

Fri i am about to get those coustic speakers installed but i want alpine speakers cause i dunno anything about coustic stuff.

help?

Jim .E.
06-25-2003, 10:44 PM
if you bought em from futureshop, they'll do that for free (most of the time), you can try Peel Audio on Kennedy Rd, the average auto body shop will do it for you im pretty sure

bmwm5lover
06-25-2003, 11:14 PM
no offence but you've got much more important issues to deal with than re wiring your system. your car seems to be falling apart, and all ur worrying about is light bulbs and ur stereo....

DbIiRrTdY
06-25-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
no offence but you've got much more important issues to deal with than re wiring your system. your car seems to be falling apart, and all ur worrying about is light bulbs and ur stereo....

you can't fault him for the entertainment value he brings to the max*th-up*

KaschmirBeige3
06-26-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover

Be NICE Terry:D , but seriously terry has a good point:idea:

T.Dot_E30
06-26-2003, 02:15 AM
Ya terry is right, or you can try installin them urself. That shit is easy, hardest part is trying to take them out without breaking or scratching anything, even thats not hard.

LoL sell me your car, ill fix it and sell it back to you.

Hehe. j/k

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
06-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Shamis
Fri i am about to get those coustic speakers installed but i want alpine speakers cause i dunno anything about coustic stuff.

Coustic makes very high end car audio equipment, so you have nothing to worry about there.

btw, if you have ever heard of "phantom car audio" they really push Coustic products, which is a good sign also because they are a very well respected car audio store that wouldn't sell shit.

I am actually running 2 12" Coustic subs, and let me tell you, they POUND!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-26-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
Coustic makes very high end car audio equipment, so you have nothing to worry about there.

btw, if you have ever heard of "phantom car audio" they really push Coustic products, which is a good sign also because they are a very well respected car audio store that wouldn't sell shit.

I am actually running 2 12" Coustic subs, and let me tell you, they POUND!

that they do...ur emblem fell off! lol

Shamis
06-26-2003, 04:32 AM
Ok you guys dont seem to understand me

I have mechanical problems yes... but they arnt MAJOR MAJOR and they are all getting fixed real soon.

But right now i want to get the bodywork fixed, and make sure my car looks mint, and sounds mint becuase i will be selling it after the summer and i dont wanna drive around a broken up body work bmw.

I dont drive fast, i dont race, i cruise at speed limit never **** with the gears or sport mode. My car is fine for now i just need it to be lux again