PDA

View Full Version : ps

BMWjACkER
06-20-2003, 12:18 AM
when it ****ed up it was griping all the way at the bottom, and the rest of the way up had no fealing?@#@ now the peddle don't event work? is this a safty feature? or is my hydrolic not working??????

Autotechnica
06-20-2003, 01:29 PM
:confused: Are you talking about the cluch pedal? I don't think it's hydrolic is it? I always thought it was a cable.

Anyways, your going to have to expain your problem in more detail, I can barely understand what your trying to say.

Bry

greekthang
06-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BMWjACkER
when it ****ed up it was griping all the way at the bottom, and the rest of the way up had no fealing?@#@ now the peddle don't event work? is this a safty feature? or is my hydrolic not working??????

Sounds to me like the slave cylinder is at fault. Sometimes when there are leaks like that the clutch pedal grabs and sometimes dosen't. Unperdictable. Could also be the throw out bearing but chance are it is the slave cylinder fluid loss. No pedal pressure*th-up*

BMWjACkER
06-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks

Most likey it is, fluid was very low and might have a leak, i filled it up, but now i would have to blead the system...

Thanks guys