PDA

View Full Version : Clutch Problem?

BMWjACkER
06-20-2003, 12:32 AM
Hey

This last week my clutch has been acting funny..... it's been griping at the very top for a few mounth's, and just now the whole peddle has no fealing, can't event put it in to gear!!!
Is it because the clutch is gone, or is it the clutch hydrolic..?

P.s it's a 85 528e

Thanks

bmwm5lover
06-20-2003, 12:34 AM
your clutch has to be griping near the bottom, not the top! your clutch must be gone, OR your clutch pedal pump or w/e might have probs.
btw do you have any [ics of ur car?

Jon@Bimmersport
06-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
your clutch must be gone, OR your clutch pedal pump or w/e might have probs.

obviously idiot..i think he knew that his clutch could be gone..and that its something that HAS a problem..stupid lol

bmwm5lover
06-20-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
obviously idiot..i think he knew that his clutch could be gone..and that its something that HAS a problem..stupid lol
when you learn how to drive, get a licence, friends, AND a car, come talk to me.....
:D:D:D

OWNED!:P

PS. Gimmme a break, ive been studying for exams, i cant even think straight anymore1

SickFinga
06-20-2003, 01:05 AM
it is actually more emberassing for you Terry, Jon don't drive and ho knows more than you.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-20-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
it is actually more emberassing for you Terry, Jon don't drive and ho knows more than you.

OWNED!!!!

and terry i took my bros car out on the road today with him...and i was shifting better than u do! hhaa so smooth

BMWjACkER
06-20-2003, 01:12 AM
lol..... any ways, yah it was was all the way at the bottom when it ****ed up...@#$@ but is a normal to have no fealing in the peddle!?!?!?! is it a safty thing???

SickFinga
06-20-2003, 01:25 AM
check your clutch fluid and clutch pump.

bmwm5lover
06-20-2003, 01:54 AM
i said that IT MUST BE HIS CLUTCH! If you read his first post he is describing symptomps, so therefore he isnt sure whats wrong with it, cuz if he was, he wouldnt be posting here.....DARN IT!:D

dont make assumptions....:P

and terry i took my bros car out on the road today with him...and i was shifting better than u do! hhaa so smooth How do you know how i shift?:confused:
And if you call gunning the car, and not switching into second therefore letting the engine rev smooth, i guess you are right!*th-up*

check your clutch fluid and clutch pump.
i already said clutch pump vlady....:D

man im sooo tired! ive read a good 500 pages in the last few days AND HAD TO MEMORIZE ALL of it. DAMN...... i think i know the chrter of rights, all religions, and all ratio's/formulas in accounting by heart.....sheesh! i cant even think straight! I can only imagine what University is like....*shiner*

mpower1226
06-20-2003, 06:36 AM
man, you two are wasting the forum's space.....AGAIN...:D

Polish
06-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

haha so true

"my clutch isnt gripping at the top, i think its gone, not shifting well at all, any advice?"

Terry: "**** man, i think your clutch is GONE, get that to the repair shop fast, cause something is ****ed with your clutch if its not gripping, must not be shifting well, right? (whispers to himself: "yesss, post number 4500 and climbing, woot woot) "

bmwm5lover
06-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Sith
haha so true

"my clutch isnt gripping at the top, i think its gone, not shifting well at all, any advice?"

Terry: "**** man, i think your clutch is GONE, get that to the repair shop fast, cause something is ****ed with your clutch if its not gripping, must not be shifting well, right? (whispers to himself: "yesss, post number 4500 and climbing, woot woot) "
:huh?: wtf?