PDA

View Full Version : 1188.6 KM Roadtrip

Polish
06-16-2003, 03:54 PM
Well i finally got home from Montreal last night at 2am, and honest to god it was the best time of my life, but lets get to the highway parts..so many cars its not even funny, when we were going there i was a 740 and me and him pushed it about 160 passing cars left and right, it was sick, we both gave the thumbs up after so it was pretty cool. that thing pulls on the highway like nothing, huge engine.. that was about all that really cruised with me to montreal as i was hitting 170's in the pouring rain.. But on the ride home, thats where it was amazing, so many cars especially bimmers hit top speeds with me, it was so sick.. a convertible E36 3 series had a go with me, crawling up to 180 at one point, then there were a few VW and Audi's that also weaved in and out of the trucks chasing me, a let a few by cause a ticket at 180 wasnt a nice way to top off the weekend. and around kingston and closer to toronto say whitbey i think. there was a E46 330 convertible that was behind me for a while, then me and him had the fast lane and slow lane empty for tons of km's, so me and him blew by cars at 160. 180. and after me taking the slow lane, and him blowing by in the fast we met up in the middle after passing the cars, it musta been sick for the drivers in the middle as two bmw's blow by at 190 on each side...then once in the middle for a good 6-8min we went as fast as we could, hitting well over 205km, i think i hit up to 214, then i gave him a flash and we both backed off the throttle and gave each other the thumbs up, at least i did, i didnt see him giving one back *no-no* ..there were absolutley no cops i saw at ALL from Toronto to Montreal, then Montreal to Whitbey (black vette got caught for speeding and the cop called the tow truck so im guessing he pulled 200+ also) only in montreal were there cops, which was understandable, but other than that, it was average speed of 180 in the drive home and 160 in the wet way there

It was insane guys, sick highway cruising, so many cars. amazing weekend

*th-up*

bmwm5lover
06-16-2003, 03:58 PM
glad to hear you had fun! Why did you go to montral tho??

Polish
06-16-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
glad to hear you had fun! Why did you go to montral tho??

Formula One Grand Prix *th-up*

i took honestly a shit load of pictures, more of ass than cars, but hell i got the memories in my head
ill post em as soon as possible *th-up*

bmwm5lover
06-16-2003, 04:08 PM
cool. did you go by yourself?

Polish
06-16-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
cool. did you go by yourself?

no, i went with one buddy, so there were two in my car and a friend met up with us a day later and he came with his brother and their dad drove and they slept in the car :D

Mikester
06-16-2003, 11:47 PM
sounds nice... i wanna go to montreal this weekend