PDA

View Full Version : Silver Gauge Rings


e46it
06-14-2003, 05:13 PM
I just finished installing them. what do you guys/gals think??

///deni-boy///
06-14-2003, 05:42 PM
that actually looks pretty nice, i like how it accents it.

Jim .E.
06-14-2003, 06:00 PM
looks wicked!

Mikester
06-14-2003, 06:03 PM
do they sell these for E36's?

e46it
06-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
do they sell these for E36's?

check ************ i think they do.

openwheel
06-14-2003, 07:03 PM
E46iT - They look great *th-up*

So much so, I just ordered a set for myself ....Thanks for the link and the site. More ways to spend money!!

DbIiRrTdY
06-14-2003, 08:19 PM
very nice ... to bad they only come in chrome for the e36

low_bmw
06-14-2003, 11:39 PM
How much and where did you get them I've been looking for over a year now.

DbIiRrTdY
06-15-2003, 12:13 AM
e46iT posted it a few up ... here it is again www.************

mkgino
06-15-2003, 12:14 AM
How much did u get them for? I got mine off of Shades on this board for $60 bucks! Here is a pic of them in his car

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=150119

sonny
06-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Will those fit in my 01' 325i? Is bimmian the best place to get them and is installation easy? Let me know.
Thanks

AlpWhitE46
06-15-2003, 04:23 AM
looks great man..congrats :)

audiophilia
06-15-2003, 11:46 AM
They look great.

I screwed mine up -- used Krazy Glue -- used hardly any and it splooged big time. Took three hours to make it look presentable. Still looking for an E46 Lexan cover if anybody knows where to get one. Dealer says the unit is sealed with the cluster (!!!), and costs 860 bux:confused:

e46it
06-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by audiophilia
They look great.

I screwed mine up -- used Krazy Glue -- used hardly any and it splooged big time. Took three hours to make it look presentable. Still looking for an E46 Lexan cover if anybody knows where to get one. Dealer says the unit is sealed with the cluster (!!!), and costs 860 bux:confused:

bad idea to use krazy glue, you should have used 5 min epoxy glue. i did and it came out perfect.

you can also get the instructions from ************ as well......

e46it
06-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
How much did u get them for? I got mine off of Shades on this board for $60 bucks! Here is a pic of them in his car

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=150119

$50 CDN

DbIiRrTdY
06-16-2003, 02:06 PM
that's it i was on the site and they have them listed for 60 USDs

95 325i
06-16-2003, 03:41 PM
They look sweet. Something else for the wish list.

audiophilia
06-17-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by E46iT
bad idea to use krazy glue, you should have used 5 min epoxy glue. i did and it came out perfect.

you can also get the instructions from ************ as well......

If Ian's reading this, this :) is for you lol:) :) :) :)

FastM3
06-17-2003, 05:28 AM
They look awesome man!!

openwheel
06-19-2003, 03:17 AM
I just got my kit and installed them tonight. I really like the look, the only thing is I was so excited that I did not notice that one of the big rings is a little off. Noticed when I re-installed the gauge pod in the car. Maybe when the white face gauges come, I can straighten it out. Thanks E46iT for the link and crossing one more thing off the list*th-up*

e46it
06-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by openwheel
I just got my kit and installed them tonight. I really like the look, the only thing is I was so excited that I did not notice that one of the big rings is a little off. Noticed when I re-installed the gauge pod in the car. Maybe when the white face gauges come, I can straighten it out. Thanks E46iT for the link and crossing one more thing off the list*th-up*

No Problem.... post some pics

MPIR3
06-21-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Mikester
do they sell these for E36's?


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43951&item=2419874472

CP6NJA (Alek)
06-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Fuking dealership. I was there, and I was talking to one of the road testers, and he was telling me how my car looks like its in great shape and still has a nice new car smell after 3.5 years.

So, what the hell, I decide to tell him about some things that I want to mod to my car, and I happen to mention to him that I am gonna install my gauge rings that I bought offline. ANd he then tells me that if I install those gauge rings, that warranty will not cover my cluster if anything happens to it in the course of its life until my warranty runs out. I was thinking wtf?