PDA

View Full Version : First official picture of 2004 BMW 645ci

tlaselva
06-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Someone shoot this Bangle caracter b/4 he screws up the whole BMW Line!

MTECH3
06-13-2003, 01:27 AM
personally i really like the new 5 7 and z4 ... but this is just ugly ... the front look so sleepy :puke:

Soldo
06-13-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva

:( lookin at 2005 looks like BANGLE has already SUCESSFULLY DESTROYED BMW!!
you know after lokin at the entire BMW lineup, that "RUMOUR" about bangle being a ROBOT workin for mercedes doesn't seem so far fetched!

bart320i
06-13-2003, 01:41 AM
that looks horrible:eek:

bmwm5lover
06-13-2003, 01:42 AM
SWEET! I like it!!

ROB89M3
06-13-2003, 02:15 AM
Looks like a cross between a GrandPrix and a G35 Coupe !
Not my kinda bimmer....yuk ! *no-no*

///Milk
06-13-2003, 02:19 AM
What...the....****!
It's twice as ugly as i thought it would be!

BMW_7
06-13-2003, 02:19 AM
I love Bangle. You all suck.

ps. (except bmwm5lover) I'm not joking.

djcontra
06-13-2003, 02:21 AM
Wtf is that??
where did the GOOD looking 6er go? The concept version was soooooo much nicer looking. Thet new front end looks like ass (and they better have an excuse for it other than "well, to meet saftey standard we needed to make some modification to the original design..."

Miguel
06-13-2003, 02:26 AM
looks like a coupe version of the new 5.

IVAN
06-13-2003, 02:27 AM
NOwdays bimmers look really unvirtual since that idiot is on...This may be the reason why people say previos 7 series is old car but it may be 2001 740iL which is not old at all for BMW standards and quality. Anyways bmw,mercedes and others it is all about making money and .

R_JAY
06-13-2003, 07:17 AM
I get the feeling that I will be keeping my E36 forever:D

Soldo
06-13-2003, 08:04 AM
geez, everytime i look at that pic i get nauseated!!
this has GOT TO STOP!!!

golden
06-13-2003, 11:59 AM
looks like an Intrepid

CP6NJA (Alek)
06-13-2003, 01:28 PM
kinda reminds me of the G35 Coupe at the back, and all in general the whole car looks like a Grand prix or something.

M50E30
06-13-2003, 01:33 PM
Is it me going crazy but do I see a Nissan 350Z roofline and a BMW Z4 front end? :confused:

My official opinion...:puke:

ATTN: If you see this man below (Chris Bangle)...please b!tch slap the MOFO for me!
*wave*

WhadUpp
06-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Bangle is the Butcher of Beemers and no one can stop him.
*uzi*

qimis
06-13-2003, 01:59 PM
ATTACK !!! *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Soldo
06-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Is it me going crazy but do I see a Nissan 350Z roofline and a BMW Z4 front end? :confused:

My official opinion...:puke:

ATTN: If you see this man below (Chris Bangle)...please b!tch slap the MOFO for me!
*wave*

wait a minute, THAT is CB?!?!?!
wow, so clearly all new BMW's are being designed BY AND FOR HOMOSEXUALS!
:puke: :puke: :puke:
(its a DAMN GOOD thing that we brought back this vomit face, i dunno where i'd be without it right now!)

M50E30
06-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
wait a minute, THAT is CB?!?!?!

Yeah thats the SOB! :mad: Here he is trying to disguise himself as Michael Jackson due to all the upset BMW enthusiasts! :D

Soldo
06-13-2003, 03:37 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO!!
if i had to describe CB in a nutshell, it'd be this................

DAMN, from now on, if i step into ANY Bangle designed car, i'm gonna feel SUPER GAY, like JACK from will and grace!!!

(it sucks too cause my mom has an E46)

M50E30
06-13-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
WOW!!!!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO!!
if i had to describe CB in a nutshell, it'd be this................

He isn't a fruit salad! More like a fruit cake! :D

http://store4.yimg.com/I/evryaustralian_1743_32593467

addbhp
06-13-2003, 05:18 PM

Too Late....just think he's probably working on the 3 series as we speak.

:puke:

WhadUpp
06-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Where did they find this Bangle guy/and or woman anyways? The guy that did all the previous designs was amazing. What happened to him?:confused:

If Bangle continues this trend BMW's will be as popular as fruit cakes and miatas.:moon:

Bigbore
06-13-2003, 09:06 PM
i like it a lot, if i was older and wanted a larger car, i`d definitly go for that.

mkgino
06-13-2003, 09:14 PM
The times are changing people, get with it.

DriveItSideways
06-13-2003, 10:58 PM
:puke: thats all i gotta say about that

tlaselva
06-14-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
The times are changing people, get with it.

Times are changing?
What's that got to do with the latest of BMW's models looking like something out of a Stephen King's novel?

Because times are changing, we got to accept these horrific cars BMW's introducing?

Times are changing for M/B, and I don't see any ugly cars from them. Times are changing for Nissan/Infinity, and most people have to admit, they're introducing some unique and good-looking cars lately, etc. Bangle's creations lately are so bad, unfortunately as much as I love the BMW car, my next car, V10 or not, will not be a BMW.

Sorry, changing times got nothing to do with it.

BMW's lately has been producing some ugly looking cars lately, and if they've not careful, there sales are going no-were but down. They've finally quietly conceded that they messed up with the 7 series. That's why we will see a revised 7 series design soon, 18 months after it's introduction to try to bolster quickly sagging 7 series sales.
Humm, maybe I should short their stock.....:D

mkgino
06-14-2003, 02:45 AM
Times are changing?
What's that got to do with the latest of BMW's models looking like something out of a Stephen King's novel?

Because times are changing, we got to accept these horrific cars BMW's introducing?

Times are changing for M/B, and I don't see any ugly cars from them. Times are changing for Nissan/Infinity, and most people have to admit, they're introducing some unique and good-looking cars lately, etc. Bangle's creations lately are so bad, unfortunately as much as I love the BMW car, my next car, V10 or not, will not be a BMW.

Sorry, changing times got nothing to do with it.

BMW's lately has been producing some ugly looking cars lately, and if they've not careful, there sales are going no-were but down. They've finally quietly conceded that they messed up with the 7 series. That's why we will see a revised 7 series design soon, 18 months after it's introduction to try to bolster quickly sagging 7 series sales.
Humm, maybe I should short their stock.....:D

I like to think of it this way. Has Bunghole improved upon past models? I think so. This is subjective and you may not like the new models that BMW is coming out with, but that is fine. Its all about personal preference.

And if you think that BMW is losing sales because a few (a very few) dont like the the way the new models from BMW are looking, you are wrong. BMW is actually showing increased profits from previous years.

**NOTE: I was going to post a pic of the profits of large car companies like Nissan, BMW, MB, Aud/VW etc but I cant find the damn pic. But BMW was like 3rd out of 7-10 companies or something. You get the point though.**

tlaselva
06-14-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
I like to think of it this way. Has Bunghole improved upon past models? I think so. This is subjective and you may not like the new models that BMW is coming out with, but that is fine. Its all about personal preference.

And if you think that BMW is losing sales because a few (a very few) dont like the the way the new models from BMW are looking, you are wrong. BMW is actually showing increased profits from previous years.

**NOTE: I was going to post a pic of the profits of large car companies like Nissan, BMW, MB, Aud/VW etc but I cant find the damn pic. But BMW was like 3rd out of 7-10 companies or something. You get the point though.**

BMW may be 3rd right now, but I'd wager that would be as high as they will go until they rid themselves of that Bangle character.
Case and point with the 7 series fiasco, which is I believe the first full Bangleized BMW. The 7 series is not their 'bread and butter' car, so the effect is minimal to their overall sales.

Will the newly introduced 5, Z4 and this new 6 series do better than the 7? I hope so for BMW's sake. The 5 series is BMW's 'bread and butter'. If this car follows the 7 series severe sales slide, there will be hell to pay for.

If I had BMW stock, I'd be selling them Monday morning.

mkgino
06-14-2003, 06:00 AM
BMW may be 3rd right now, but I'd wager that would be as high as they will go until they rid themselves of that Bangle character.
Case and point with the 7 series fiasco, which is I believe the first full Bangleized BMW. The 7 series is not their 'bread and butter' car, so the effect is minimal to their overall sales.

Will the newly introduced 5, Z4 and this new 6 series do better than the 7? I hope so for BMW's sake. The 5 series is BMW's 'bread and butter'. If this car follows the 7 series severe sales slide, there will be hell to pay for.

If I had BMW stock, I'd be selling them Monday morning.

BMW knows what they are doing. If everyone felt Bunghole was doing a bad job he would have been gone a long time ago.

http://www.autointell-news.com/News-2003/March-2003/March-2003-3/March-19-03-p9.htm

"Demand for the new BMW 7 Series remains strong. In the first year after the model change, a total of 50,961 vehicles was sold. The sales volume of the new BMW 7 Series in the first full year of production were approximately 4% better than that achieved by the predecessor model in the equivalent period."

What you see as ugly, over 50 000 people like. The people who like it far outweigh the people who do not. I like the car, but do I think its the best? No, I would rather have an S class than a 7-series. But the most important question to ask yourself is if the current car is an improvement from the older 7-series? Yes I do think so.

And if you conduct your business endevours by what is 'pretty' and what is not, then give your BMW stock to me.*th-up*

Daniel Xavier
06-14-2003, 06:31 AM
The new ones are all beautiful IMO.They need to distance themselves from Audi,Mercedes,Nissan,which are out selling them.Without looking like they stole ideas as far as styling and design, they need to jump way ahead because lets face it the e36/39 were looking outdated in comparison and so will the e46 next year.I've seen pics of the new M4,that's right no more M3,and it's gorgeous.Give these new designs 3 months on the roads as people drop them,add mags etc etc...you'll give your left nut for one. Wanna bet!?

DriveItSideways
06-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Xavier
The new ones are all beautiful IMO.They need to distance themselves from Audi,Mercedes,Nissan,which are out selling them.Without looking like they stole ideas as far as styling and design, they need to jump way ahead because lets face it the e36/39 were looking outdated in comparison and so will the e46 next year.I've seen pics of the new M4,that's right no more M3,and it's gorgeous.Give these new designs 3 months on the roads as people drop them,add mags etc etc...you'll give your left nut for one. Wanna bet!?

anyone have pics of this m4??

M3ti Compact
06-14-2003, 03:21 PM
I thought the Enzo looked like ass when first saw it...but in real life, it looks cool...
same with the new Sienna...in the ad it looked like ass...but then it looked cool in real life.
Same with the Z4...in photos, it looks like ass...but on the road, it looks mean.
The new 6 looks ok to me- with a more defined bumper and front spoiler, which *should* come with an M package...the thing should look mean in real life too...

The new 7 though...is really Bangled though...but at least it looks expensive...

e46it
06-14-2003, 06:11 PM
It looks like a photoshop project on a Honda Accord Coupe.

///deni-boy///
06-14-2003, 06:55 PM
LOL, i think i might be seeing people putting on skirts that makes the car look a lol more normal. This new M4 talk is getting me excited, pics anyone?

Jim .E.
06-14-2003, 06:59 PM
its not that bad, the back end reminds me of the Aston Martin Vanquish

i say this car looks sweet....the only thing ill agree with is the front end...wtf is up with it?