PDA

View Full Version : e36 rear fogs???

Mr seville
06-12-2003, 01:19 AM
are there ways to do this. i think the fogs look mad crazy and there so much better then the reflectors:D can someone let me know if/how this is possible*wave*

bmwm5lover
06-12-2003, 01:21 AM
yes it is. what you have to do is run an wire from the brake lights to a bulb, and plug it in the empty slot. when i did that to my e28 tho, i encountered some problem ,such as both lights being a tad bit faint, and my brake lights hazzard light(the one that lets you know if ur bulbs are burned out), was constantly on.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-12-2003, 01:32 AM
the first step is to get the E36 mario!

Mr seville
06-12-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
the first step is to get the E36 mario!

get your licence short stuff then we'll talk. and how do you know if i have one or not:confused: ...thats what i thought shutup:mad: :D

SpoolinS6
06-12-2003, 02:36 AM
jon has a big mouth sometimes i advise u to remaine with it shut!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-12-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Mr seville
get your licence short stuff then we'll talk. and how do you know if i have one or not:confused: ...thats what i thought shutup:mad: :D

uhh..cuz i talk to u everyday at least 5 times, and i know u are still deciding on buying a members? idiot! lol

short stuff..we're the same height, if anything im a bit taller!

Mr seville
06-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
uhh..cuz i talk to u everyday at least 5 times, and i know u are still deciding on buying a members? idiot! lol

short stuff..we're the same height, if anything im a bit taller!

thats cause of the spikes ontop of your head that you call a hair style:D btw i'm still taller with or without the spikes...thats right bitch what you know about it:D ;) *wave*