PDA

View Full Version : 330 ci Vs. type r vs. 03 wrx

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
06-11-2003, 03:20 AM
i cant take mississauga and there fukin lights every half a kilometer
this has happened twice to me when i pull up between two very good races
first a white type r i raced on mavis
we both start pulling hard then he lets go right away cause of a red and so do i
then today a wrx a new one so it is running 228 hp i believe wit a turbo
looked stock still probably just a couple weeks old me and him were lined up at the lights on britannia and we again start going hard but both had to stop quickly cause of lights i let off first on that one
does anyone know wat the out come of these races would most likely be ??
:confused:

Bigbore
06-11-2003, 05:49 AM
is your 330 stock? i`d say the TypeR is a toss up between who is a better driver and luck, while the WRX should be quick, with the 4wd, and the turbo doesnt need much to make power... quick 0-100, as well as 1/4miles. and the car is fairly light, but stiff at the same time. i`d say he`d take you, initally and 1/4mile but on highway you`d serve him.

Rolled_Out
06-11-2003, 11:22 AM
type r: whoevers the better driver
wrx: don't even bother you'll get smoked, they are tourque monkeys and pull pretty hard especially in 1st and 2nd

Jon@Bimmersport
06-11-2003, 11:27 AM
todd..do me a favour, come to st hoes and rip all those stupid rated R guys who always brag about their "ooohhh ya i got a all motor type-r motor in there" but then i find out he has no motor swap? wats going on!

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
06-11-2003, 11:24 PM
fuk bro those type r guys are all bullshit
everyone of them has a rusted civic with a b16 thats it

Bigbore
06-12-2003, 04:13 AM
i have yet to see a guy that puts a TypeR sticker and actually have that typeR. Your right they usually have a Si, or at MOST SiR.

the latter runs well, but an Si is funny.

Most guys who have the serious work done to their hondas, have unmarked, and stock lowered looking cars, example, a good friend of mine who has a H22, and 300hp. 11second car naturally aspirated. hehehe

Peter1998
06-18-2003, 06:05 AM
tell you something.. WRX on wheel hp is only 165-170 .. it isnt really that fast .. only STI is fast

Rolled_Out
06-18-2003, 11:32 AM
the wrx has a LOT of tourque and will smoke a 330ci or a type r
even a 2 year old wrx will have no trouble.....