PDA

View Full Version : unorthodox Pulley

phaust
06-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Hi all,

when i bought the car, i checked and all my pulley are made by unorthodox i thinks it's the Ultra Street Set Lightened Underdrive Pulley Sets but anyway.. i want to know if someone have dynosheated this on there cars.. before and after..

*th-up*

thanks!

phaust
06-13-2003, 01:25 PM
nobody know if it's a good mod or not?

well i saw a difference with the steering wheel. (test drived 2 325is same years.) i heard it's can be the pulleys..

moregothanshow
06-13-2003, 09:58 PM
they should be lighter than factory pulley's. your acceleration should be a bit quicker than factory....unorthodox pulley's are known in the japanese scene....i guess they shouldnt be bad on a bmw... very reputable company....make sure you dont have the crank pulley though....i hear it can fuk up your car real bad....

thinair
06-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by moregothanshow
make sure you dont have the crank pulley though....i hear it can fuk up your car real bad....

To clarify, the crank underdrive pulley can only cause problems if used in conjunction with a lightened flywheel. If you're using the stock dual-mass flywheel a crank pulley is fine.

That said, the Unorthodox pulley set is a nice pulley set, they are lighter and stock, which is good for engine response, and free up some horses.

phaust
06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
damn.. nice , but i dunno where is the flywheel pullie and the underdrive pulley. so i can't check if i have the correct setup..

they seem to be all changed.:eek: