PDA

View Full Version : e34 photo shoot done ,still buzzing

simmo
06-10-2003, 05:55 PM
yep guys what a day 3 hours of moving the car around of all places my work place . a scaffolding depot.
it started with the camera guy asking about a dark place to photo the neons and the trunk install.so i told him we use a factory unit at work to store our scaffold,well when he saw the place {scaffolding racks ,piles of boards .and lorries he loved the place..this is the place for the shoot he said}oh no i said ,so any way two and a half hours later of moving the car around and me sitting on the floor like a dick head infront of my car we went out on the the road .
up and down we went up to a 100mph at one point,then he had me going around a round about full speed to the point of me nearly loosing the back end ....what a great day ...look forward to seeing the pics in the september issue.i mentioned this site to the reporter Max Bimmer,she thought he was a member of our club in bournemouth:D

Ack
06-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Congrats simmo! *th-up* *smoke* So what magazine will your car be featured in? Also, that is some quick turn-around from pics to getting in the mag. For me, it took nearly 9 months.

KaschmirBeige3
06-10-2003, 09:19 PM
I believe it's Performance BMW...and congrats on the photo shoot simmo*th-up*

simmo
06-11-2003, 04:40 AM
yep performance bmw

djcontra
06-11-2003, 03:20 PM
I'll be buying an issue for sure!