PDA

View Full Version : white E34 with black tail lights and some cheap rims

bart320i
06-10-2003, 01:47 AM
saw the guy driving on hurontario. this car was a disaster. Bad camber you can tell from a mile away, ///M sign with wrong colour pattern, nasty croked exhuast, needs shocks cause the thing was bouncing all over the place

bmwm5lover
06-10-2003, 01:56 AM
hahahha you are mean!

///MsAniTy
06-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Hwy bart was yr car at bmw misissauga last week with the front corners off?

bart320i
06-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
Hwy bart was yr car at bmw misissauga last week with the front corners off?

yeah that was me, I was buying the OEM clears cause the aftermarket ones were pissing me off, pluss the OEM look much better

///MsAniTy
06-11-2003, 02:04 AM
hey i seen u today again on burhamthorpe with yr hazards on going down the street man?

bart320i
06-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
hey i seen u today again on burhamthorpe with yr hazards on going down the street man?

are you sure I had my hazards on? maybe it was someone else. or maybe i had them on:confused:

bmwm5lover
06-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
hahahha you are mean!
woudl you like it if someone said that about your car?

Mr seville
06-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
woudl you like it if someone said that about your car?

one question for you terry. does his car have those problems...even one???:D

bmwm5lover
06-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Mr seville
one question for you terry. does his car have those problems...even one???:D
i dont know ,and i dont care, but the fact of the matter is that this is a tad bit on the mean side. what if the owner of that car was on this site, and someone bashed their car so rudely? They would feel like shyt. I know i would. Hope you know what i mean. Not trying to start a war or anything.

Mr seville
06-12-2003, 12:44 AM
i fully understand...his wording was a little harsh. no wars here*th-up*

///MsAniTy
06-12-2003, 02:13 AM
yea im prety sure it was yr pimpin ride

bart320i
06-12-2003, 03:18 AM
Yeah I regret the thing I said about his rims but if this guy is a true enthusiast than his car wouldn't be in such horrible shape. The car has ton of potential to be a really nice car but you can tell that it's been treated like some POS chevette rather than the ultimate driving machine. The car is somewhat tastefully done up but you can tell that maintance was not a concern

DriveItSideways
06-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by bart320i
Yeah I regret the thing I said about his rims but if this guy is a true enthusiast than his car wouldn't be in such horrible shape. The car has ton of potential to be a really nice car but you can tell that it's been treated like some POS chevette rather than the ultimate driving machine. The car is somewhat tastefully done up but you can tell that maintance was not a concern

its not a matter of being an enthusiast, it all comes down to having money in ur pocket... bmws arent exactly cheap to maintain..

bmwm5lover
06-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Blackedout_E36
its not a matter of being an enthusiast, it all comes down to having money in ur pocket... bmws arent exactly cheap to maintain..
Ditto.

bart320i
06-13-2003, 12:45 AM

if you don't have the $$$$$ to maintain a BMW why buy one? I mean maintance costs should be considered when purchasing a vehicle. What you think it's a whise idea to buy a car and not care for it?

BMW_7
06-13-2003, 01:07 AM
I agree. Such owners must be shot.

///MsAniTy
06-13-2003, 03:12 PM
SHOT.lol yea u guys crack me up sometimes. but yes I agree if you dont have money to maintain a bimmer then why buy it cuz if you run into a big expense then what are you going to do keep it in the garage till you save up money

DriveItSideways
06-13-2003, 07:33 PM
if you don't have the $$$$$ to maintain a BMW why buy one? I mean maintance costs should be considered when purchasing a vehicle. What you think it's a whise idea to buy a car and not care for it?

u dont know the situation that person was in, think about it, u buy ur bmw and then down the road u run into financial problems, u never know... i dunno jus my 2 cents

bmwm5lover
06-13-2003, 07:49 PM
u dont know the situation that person was in, think about it, u buy ur bmw and then down the road u run into financial problems, u never know... i dunno jus my 2 cents Ditto!

BMW_7 I agree. Such owners must be shot.
I dont know what to say to you, you sink down more and more, with these bold stupiud statements.*thmbsdwn*

DriveItSideways
06-13-2003, 07:50 PM
lol what the hell does ditto mean?

bmwm5lover
06-13-2003, 07:51 PM
lol what the hell does ditto mean?
exactly/you are right, etc.....

DriveItSideways
06-13-2003, 07:52 PM
ohhhh ok*th-up*

bart320i
06-13-2003, 09:57 PM
u dont know the situation that person was in, think about it, u buy ur bmw and then down the road u run into financial problems, u never know... i dunno jus my 2 cents

so why wouldn't someone sell their ride if thet got financial problems. Personally if I got my self into trouble financially than the first thing to go is the ride. If you don't got the cash why drive a bimmer. BMW's are a luxury not a necessity

bmwm5lover
06-13-2003, 10:02 PM
so why wouldn't someone sell their ride if thet got financial problems. Personally if I got my self into trouble financially than the first thing to go is the ride. If you don't got the cash why drive a bimmer. BMW's are a luxury not a necessity
its nto as easy to sell your ride. some people just love their cars too much.