PDA

View Full Version : My car needs some work

swede81
06-07-2003, 07:28 PM
can someone give me a good place to get some serious bodywork and a half descent paint job. Im working on a limited budget and i can't fork out the cash for a good paint job. Any help would be great.
:cool:

bmwm5lover
06-08-2003, 06:24 PM
best bet is to open yellow pages, and shop around....

dtthiaga
06-09-2003, 02:10 AM
I know it's far (Waterloo), but I've got a good body shop that is reasonable. It's a smaller shop and they've been in business for 20+ years.

I had body work done at Waterloo Honda, which supposedly very good, and I believe these guys do better work, and are cheaper.

I did a complete colour change (from beige), they cut and welded new metal where needed, sandblasted the rest of the rust, and painted the entire car. They painted inside the doors, in the trunk, under the hood (and everything was clear coated as well).

2 Coats of Acura Paint, and 3 coats of clear. It turned out awesome! Waterloo Honda wanted $3500, and I got it done for $2000.

If you want, I can try to hook you up.

Here's the result. It was done about 3 Weeks ago. Looks better in real life.

Gamite
06-09-2003, 07:05 AM
I think it was unique auto body in sauga? that does excellent work for good prices?

low_bmw
06-10-2003, 12:18 AM
There is my buddies shop in Etob. called O K Autobody. I got my skirts painted there. My buddy the owner of the shop used to own the (M3 light blue) turbocharged E36 Cabrio when it was dark violet .he just bought a white S2000 smashed from the states and fixed it and it looks like new. If you want you can give them a try 416-251-9365.