PDA

View Full Version : unusual suzuki swift

Mikester
06-05-2003, 03:16 PM
i was driving on yonge, and i see this old suzuki swift with VTEC sticker on it... he started flooring it, and so did i (right behind him) and we were accelerating more or less at the same pace
what engine do you think it has?

greekthang
06-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
i was driving on yonge, and i see this old suzuki swift with VTEC sticker on it... he started flooring it, and so did i (right behind him) and we were accelerating more or less at the same pace

What ever it was it definately isn't stock

M52_Alpina
06-05-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Mikester

like you said, he floored it before you floored it and you are rigt behind him, even if your car has more horsepower than his, it would still take some time for you to catch up. Anywayz, may be he does have a vtec engine in it. i don't know. :confused:

Soldo
06-05-2003, 06:08 PM
ACTUALLY, for those of you who don't know, the suzuki swift is the LIGHTEST car produced in NA, my buddy actually has one, and as funny as it is too see, they have quite a bit of POW to them, my buddy installed a Gti (suzuki) engine, and it has 100hp, he put headers, chip, blah blah blah, did some better internals, and now its FAST, but just with the stock Gti 100hp engine i've SEEN him DESTROY Sir, Celicas and a LOT of other cars with hp ranges og 150-175 and thats stock!!
as ugly and tin-can-like as they are, they still can become VERY NICE sleepers!

///Milk
06-06-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
as ugly and tin-can-like as they are, they still can become VERY NICE sleepers!
Like Randy's egg? :D

Soldo
06-06-2003, 11:35 AM
no actually i think they look a LOT nicer than randy's car, randys car was just plain SCARY!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-06-2003, 03:16 PM
lol! thats ****ing hilarious.. soldomatic..convince him to go to cayuga