PDA

View Full Version : Mpower1226

M52_Alpina
06-04-2003, 03:03 AM
Is that you at Metro Square (around 11pm tonight)?? Not sure if it is indeed you who is driving the car.. anywayz, your car look amazing without the spoiler, nice and clean!!

mpower1226
06-04-2003, 05:56 PM
yeah, it was me, I thought it was you, thats way I was looking at the license plate. M52TU and I was lil confused, you know how you have the angel eyes with hid and alpina rims. Yesterday, no angel/hid or Alpina, thats why I walked out. If I knew It was you I would have said wassup. Man, you are parting out the nice ride.. you are breaking it~~!!!!....I heard you are going back, sad to lose a true enthusiast.

M52_Alpina
06-05-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by mpower1226
yeah, it was me, I thought it was you, thats way I was looking at the license plate. M52TU and I was lil confused, you know how you have the angel eyes with hid and alpina rims. Yesterday, no angel/hid or Alpina, thats why I walked out. If I knew It was you I would have said wassup. Man, you are parting out the nice ride.. you are breaking it~~!!!!....I heard you are going back, sad to lose a true enthusiast.

sigh... i hate to but have to part out the car, i got to move on. By the way, i didnt' take out the HIDs.. i just took out the rims.. but i put it back on already. I didn't put in Angel eyes, the ring you see in there is just some custom mods that i did to get that E46 projector look.