PDA

View Full Version : e46 M3 is mine....... for a week

HARTGE_H50!!!
06-02-2003, 01:46 PM
hi guys, just wanted to share this with you:
My parents are on holiday for a week and my dad has given me the authorisation to drive his e 46 M3 the whole week !!! i'm freaking out, lol !!!
I pushed it to 210 km/h on the highway here once but that's it, i won't do any crazy stuff since i don't have a lot of experience driving this car... and i don't want anything happening to it, i love that car so much !!! Yesterday i kind of raced a compact, but MAN it was quick! it must have M3 engine in it or something, it was almost as quick as me in the ///M, i remember it had an AC Schnitzer sticker. But we only floored it in 2nd and a bit in 3rd, but then we had to stop because of traffic ahead of us. It was cool anyway, finally some competition. All those stupid people with their tuned Seat or Golf trying to race our bimmers every day, i hate them so much! They all look alike... SO pissed when they can't keep up with BMW.

greekthang
06-02-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by HARTGE_H50!!!
hi guys, just wanted to share this with you:
My parents are on holiday for a week and my dad has given me the authorisation to drive his e 46 M3 the whole week !!! i'm freaking out, lol !!!
I pushed it to 210 km/h on the highway here once but that's it, i won't do any crazy stuff since i don't have a lot of experience driving this car... and i don't want anything happening to it, i love that car so much !!! Yesterday i kind of raced a compact, but MAN it was quick! it must have M3 engine in it or something, it was almost as quick as me in the ///M, i remember it had an AC Schnitzer sticker. But we only floored it in 2nd and a bit in 3rd, but then we had to stop because of traffic ahead of us. It was cool anyway, finally some competition. All those stupid people with their tuned Seat or Golf trying to race our bimmers every day, i hate them so much! They all look alike... SO pissed when they can't keep up with BMW.

HAHAHA got to be careful nowadays. alot of wolves in sheeps clothing. I am dropping an M motor into mine next year !!!

Rolled_Out
06-02-2003, 04:58 PM
haha i got brian_m3's m3 today too :):)
i gotta pick him up @ 430 to put on the new rims~!~

FastM3
06-02-2003, 06:29 PM
your lucky man!!!

be careful with it...

Unknown
06-02-2003, 09:59 PM
yes be careful....