PDA

View Full Version : Wtb Yellow Lights


bmwm5lover
06-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Im looking for two yellow lights. post them if u got them. Prefer local!
BTW if you have nay website where they sell them, post that tooo!
im looking for lights like these ( i assume e28/e30 have same lights)

AlpWhitE46
06-01-2003, 05:04 PM
are you going to put these on your car?

bmwm5lover
06-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
are you going to put these on your car?
yes......inner ones OR all 4 havent decided.*love* *mw*

Gamite
06-01-2003, 07:05 PM
I dont think its legal to put all 4 :(

bmwm5lover
06-01-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
I dont think its legal to put all 4 :(
Thast why im leaning more towards the inner ones...
anyone have any sites where i can find them?(pref local)
ive been searching but w/ no luck/

jeremy
06-01-2003, 10:03 PM
unfortunatley i think this might be a european only find...you'll propbably have to import them...just a guess (i have no idea)....try checkin' www.ebay.de i think it will look really good though....also,try talking to places like autovogue and see if they can source them for you...

jer

bmwm5lover
06-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
unfortunatley i think this might be a european only find...you'll propbably have to import them...just a guess (i have no idea)....try checkin' www.ebay.de i think it will look really good though....also,try talking to places like autovogue and see if they can source them for you...

jer
I emailed them.
I also tried CRAPPY TIRE but w/ no luck. im gonna try a few more places, and if i can't find them anywhere, ill buy the yellow sticker sheets from autotechnica.

SpoolinS6
06-02-2003, 09:17 PM
terry want me to see if my dad can get u them from europe ?? hes there now but ur ganna have to wait 2 months for the lights!

BMW_7
06-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Try yellow tint spray! If it won't work you can always use nail polish remover.


PS. Why are you so cheap?

bmwm5lover
06-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by BMW_7


PS. Why are you so cheap?
:confused: :confused:

btw, Jeremy i got a response from autovogue. they dont have ANY parts for the e28!

bmwm5lover
06-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
terry want me to see if my dad can get u them from europe ?? hes there now but ur ganna have to wait 2 months for the lights!
IF I can't loate them, ill let you know!

djcontra
06-03-2003, 01:02 AM
Look on Ebay France. The french are big on the yellow lights.
The yellow spray might be cheaper though, but give you that cheap appearance too.
I think that if you did find them, then they'd be for the euro headlights. If the inner lights are the same size then you're laughing.

jeremy
06-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
:confused: :confused:

btw, Jeremy i got a response from autovogue. they dont have ANY parts for the e28!

thats tight....their usualy pretty good at sourcing stuff *thmbsdwn*