PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know if you can install the nav after you get the car??

2L8-IWON
05-31-2003, 06:41 PM
Hey I have a question is there anyway that the Factory BMW Nav System can be installed into a E46 if it was not originally purchased with the car?? and is the front and rear bumper the same as the two doors or are they totaly different meaning I cant swap the coupe rear bumper to the sedan. and same with the auto leveling xenon hid lights can those be installed after you get the car? Thanks for the help.

SickFinga
05-31-2003, 09:17 PM
bumpers are different

KJ-M3
06-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by 2L8-IWON
Hey I have a question is there anyway that the Factory BMW Nav System can be installed into a E46 if it was not originally purchased with the car?? and is the front and rear bumper the same as the two doors or are they totaly different meaning I cant swap the coupe rear bumper to the sedan. and same with the auto leveling xenon hid lights can those be installed after you get the car? Thanks for the help.

Yeah, you can add NAV after you buy the car. Look here for info.

Aftersale OEM BMW NAV (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83316)

2L8-IWON
06-01-2003, 03:34 AM
Crappy about the Bumpers the Coupe Body Kit Looks Way Cooler than the Sedan Version (Pg 18-19 BMW OEM Parts & Accesories Catalogue 2002 Picture 4-5) The one that DT BMW wanted to Sell me was pretty cheesy. But OMG they had a really wicked set of 20" x 10" Deep Dish Rims for sale *mw* *mw* *mw* But @ $988 Each I will have to wait a while!!! http://www.bmw.ca/accessories/images/catalogue/A0037561.jpg

You tell me Nice or what!!!!! Love em, 10" wide on the rear and 9" fronts, Hmmm cant wait. but yeah ohh well Keep dreaming!!! I pick up my new E46 on Monday and I am allready thinking of ways to spend my money, my fiance is pissed he he he. *wiggle*

Thanks for the Nav Info, I tried to get the info from another BM Dealership but they had no clue about what the heck I was trying to tell him, he just keep on murmiring "you do no have nav-ie-gatuon. No no no you can no have. must get wit car, can no install avfter" So I kinda just said oooookkkkkieeee do kiee. Tank you come again, buy buy buy me buy else where.

I will try to see if DT BM will be able to know what the exact costs are with these part numbers. He he me happy now, hey I wonder if I will be able to sell my Blaupunkt Travel Piot RNS149 now grr I just bought that to, and a 5 disk in dash cd changer. ahh oh well.