PDA

View Full Version : 328is vs probe gt

Mikester
05-31-2003, 05:30 PM
so im going to my calculus at 10:30am, heading towards major mac, going on Bathurst
there was some traffic, and i see these 2 teenagers(driver and a passenger) in a black probe gt. they have their windows down and music up, and have half of their body out of the window (you know, the "cool" style)... anyways, they pass me and laugh like morons.. i just ignore and keep on cruising... as soon as we pass hway7 and there are no cars infront i gun it, laugh at them (trying to imitate these monkeys) and i was 999999999 car lengths infront, while they were trying to catch up

i hate these ****ing immature teenagers

Soldo
05-31-2003, 05:35 PM
i dunno whos MORE imature, them for being teenagers, or YOU for playing their games!

greekthang
05-31-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
so im going to my calculus at 10:30am, heading towards major mac, going on Bathurst
there was some traffic, and i see these 2 teenagers(driver and a passenger) in a black probe gt. they have their windows down and music up, and have half of their body out of the window (you know, the "cool" style)... anyways, they pass me and laugh like morons.. i just ignore and keep on cruising... as soon as we pass hway7 and there are no cars infront i gun it, laugh at them (trying to imitate these monkeys) and i was 999999999 car lengths infront, while they were trying to catch up

i hate these ****ing immature teenagers

We are all immature when we race guys. Keep this in mind but the fact that you win the race makes you a IMMATURE WINNER !!!

HAHAHA good kill *uzi*

Mikester
05-31-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i dunno whos MORE imature, them for being teenagers, or YOU for playing their games!
well im a teenager too...
atleast i dont act like im all that..
playing games???
dont tell me YOU never race(="play the game")

Soldo
05-31-2003, 10:23 PM
ya man i RACE, but i'm not callin the competition IMMATURE, and besides, i'm not THAT much of a speed freak on the roads, i save my dumb stuff for the track!

Mikester
05-31-2003, 11:13 PM
yea, but i was calling the kids immature for acting like ****ing thugs and actually looking like monkeys to me

Bigbore
06-01-2003, 04:53 PM
hehe... good, one less guy in a probe thinking his car is fast... :)

BMW_7
06-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Mikester

atleast i dont act like im all that..

You do! Chill on the pedal......

Mikester
06-02-2003, 01:25 AM
what do you mean "you do? "youre not my mother and you dont even know me

crusher
06-02-2003, 01:34 AM
I know what you mean mikester, good kill