PDA

View Full Version : Copper/Bronze e36 4dr in meadowvale...

[evo] [evo]
05-31-2003, 05:09 AM
I'll try to get pics this weekend, but you gotta see it. Eeeeeeewwww.

Stick on eyebrows that are crooked, and a spoiler that rivals some of the dumbest from the ricer crowd. Looks lie its not well taken care of at all.

poor bmw :( :(

Soldo
05-31-2003, 05:29 AM
hahahahaha, i seen this car before, and then he put it in the auto trader, i believe its a 320i, and when i seen it it had like 18 chromes but those NASTY chromes that only belong on ACURA LEGENDS, or other ugly ass cars like that!

sonic07
05-31-2003, 05:46 AM
i was just about to mention .... tonight (friday 30 - 8:30pm) i saw it at meadowvale parking lot next to canadian tire. he was with a bunch of mustangs (3) and one camero .... i thought it was somebody from max ....

djcontra
06-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Could be my friend's dad's car. It's that biege colour, and it's all rice....er...bling'd out =)

AcidSnow
06-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys! --- that's my ugly car your talking about.

ha!

Just kidding - but I'd feel bad for the guy if he does join Max, and everyone is bashing his car.

sonic07
06-07-2003, 02:28 AM
the car is not all that bad except for all the ricer stuffs on it and a bit of maintenance .... perhaps he should joint max and everybody here can give some good suggestion to make his bimmer to be a classy car rather than a ricer ...
tonight i passed by there again around 8pm (fri june 6) and all his buddies hang out were there but not him ....