PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 12:15 AM
Ok here is a pchopped Pic 9curtesy of (M_Power) with a look i might be going for.
It has the yellow inner lights(i love th look)
Blacked out kidneys
and Painte bumper.
Post your opinions here, so that i can decide whether or not i should proceed with it, or scrap the idea.

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 12:17 AM
here is w/ out blacked out kidneys.

windsor318is
05-31-2003, 12:21 AM
looks better......get ride of that ////M badge though "people pay good money for the real M cars":D

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
looks better......get ride of that ////M badge though "people pay good money for the real ones":D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :moon:
So you are saying do it?

windsor318is
05-31-2003, 12:27 AM
yup black EVERYTHING out, have you ever checked out BMP they have skirts for your car

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
yup black EVERYTHING out, have you ever checked out BMP they have skirts for your car
yes and i dont have money for them. Besides, w/ the front skirt, o love the way it looks right know!

Bob Loblaw
05-31-2003, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I think you should do it. It'll look really nice.

SpoolinS6
05-31-2003, 12:49 AM
and terry courtesy of ( m_power )lol u mean me
i love the loox all the godies ive done to it first picture! i vote for it!

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:05 AM
black the shit out...

Bob Loblaw
05-31-2003, 01:10 AM
While you're at it, maybe you should paint the back bumper too. I don't know if it's tucked. If it isn't, I'd do that too.

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:11 AM
tuck it...black it out (everyting)....slam it ~~~!!!!!!

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw
While you're at it, maybe you should paint the back bumper too. I don't know if it's tucked. If it isn't, I'd do that too.
ya im in the process of tuckign the rear bumper as well, but its taking longer than planned, and yes, if i paint the front, ill paint the rear too.

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
tuck it...black it out (everyting)....slam it ~~~!!!!!!
i cant afford to slam it. besides, it would be nice to be able to get my car in the garage....LOL (ask eurostyle, he knows what im talking about).
Ill be lowering the front VERY soon. I have 4 finger gap in the front, and 1 finger(BARELY) in the rear! sO the front need a bit of slamming.....LOL
btw what do you think of the yellow high beams?*love*

Bob Loblaw
05-31-2003, 01:14 AM
There's nothin' like a good tuck!

There's a lot of bumper tuckers around here!

Yeah, those jokes suck. Hmeeeh, waddaya want? I tried! :P

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
i cant afford to slam it. besides, it would be nice to be able to get my car in the garage....LOL (ask eurostyle, he knows what im talking about).
Ill be lowering the front VERY soon. I have 4 finger gap in the front, and 1 finger(BARELY) in the rear! sO the front need a bit of slamming.....LOL
btw what do you think of the yellow high beams?*love*

i like the yellow low beams....as for the springs...tell me what you want and i'll try and get you a deal....black the trim out with the "trimbrite" molding tape and use "marhyde" bumper and trim coating (spray balm) for the grille....

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 01:20 AM
i like the yellow low beams....as for the springs...tell me what you want and i'll try and get you a deal....black the trim out with the "trimbrite" molding tape and use "marhyde" bumper and trim coating (spray balm) for the grille....
i have the blackout tape for the trim, and when im ready to do the blacking out of the kidneys/bumpers, ill give u a PM, and u can give me a ahnd if u dont mind.

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:22 AM
i have the blackout tape for the trim, and when im ready to do the blacking out of the kidneys/bumpers, ill give u a PM, and u can give me a ahnd if u dont mind.

if i'm not busy (not trying to sound like a jerk, i'm just real busy at work) i'll help *th-up*

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 01:23 AM
if i'm not busy (not trying to sound like a jerk, i'm just real busy at work) i'll help *th-up*
no problem man,i know how it is, I myself am quite busy. it took me 1 month to get down to the service....
besides itll be most likely in the summer.

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:26 AM
summer time is better....this weekend is our year end/inventory...i have to be at work tomorrow at 7 am...and i'm not leaving to go out till' 11:30 haha:eek:

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 01:30 AM
summer time is better....this weekend is our year end/inventory...i have to be at work tomorrow at 7 am...and i'm not leaving to go out till' 11:30 haha:eek:
what does ur business do, if you dont mind me asking, you can PM me if u want, and if you dont want to say, thats absolutely cool w/ me!

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:34 AM
what does ur business do, if you dont mind me asking, you can PM me if u want, and if you dont want to say, thats absolutely cool w/ me!

we are a ??? well it's hard to explain....we do work with ttc,praxair,miller, markham fire,scarborough,cp rail fire etc etc...check out our website (it SUCKS though) www.fibacanning.com

jeremy
05-31-2003, 01:34 AM
heres some idea

FIBA Canning Inc. supplies and repairs CNG and LNG powered buses and heavy duty trucks; natural gas refueling stations; regenerative brake technology; hybrid buses and trucks; provides natural gas consulting, performs cryogenic repairs; tube trailer repairs; trailer repairs; research and development in alternative fuel vehicles; manufactures liquid and compressed gas tube trailers (helium, argon, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc.) fuel oil truck service; fire truck service; hydrostatic, ultrasonic, and acoustic testing; (diesel) heavy duty diesel MOBILE DRIVE CLEAN vehicle emissions testing, and provides specialized paint and body shop facilities.

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 02:08 AM
pretty cool!

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 09:14 PM
BUMP!

JaysBimmer
06-01-2003, 02:42 AM
Where can I get the blackout tape and bumper paint??

Whats it called?

jeremy
06-01-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by JaysBimmer
Where can I get the blackout tape and bumper paint??

Whats it called?

you can get the "trimbrite" molding tape from canadian tire...the "marhyde" bumper trim paint is avaiable at "paint circut" 416-490-8883

Polish
06-01-2003, 03:35 AM
its alright, but the thing that pisses me off when i see your sig, the front bumber is cut off before the wheel well, looks short and shit, and the bumper looks a bit too small for your whole front, dunno, thats just my 0.02's

JaysBimmer
06-01-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks Jeremy I'll check for it :)

BTW what about something like Tremclad Flat black paint? Would that work? For kidneys, bumpers etc?

Jason

sonic07
06-01-2003, 04:28 AM
i must say the car is beutiful the way it is ...

bmwm5lover
06-01-2003, 03:33 PM
SITH
its alright, but the thing that pisses me off when i see your sig, the front bumber is cut off before the wheel well, looks short and shit, and the bumper looks a bit too small for your whole front, dunno, thats just my 0.02's

Keep in mind that this is for an e36, NOT an e28!
pssst i might decide to mold it.....:P
o, and keep in mind, you havent seen the car in person, it LOOKS 100% better!

Sonic07
i must say the car is beutiful the way it is ...
So you are saying dont touch it?
man so many decisions.....
what i might do is get another set of kidneys, and leave one chrome, and black one out, so that way, i can switch them....:P

jeremy
06-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by JaysBimmer
Thanks Jeremy I'll check for it :)

BTW what about something like Tremclad Flat black paint? Would that work? For kidneys, bumpers etc?

Jason

flat black will probably suffice for the grille, just remeber to properly prep it and prime it....as for the bumper don't use a spray balm.... unless you have a spray booth and proper equipment and paint supplies you will need to pay a body shop to do it.....if you dont properly prep the surface and prime it you will end up with a disaster !!