PDA

View Full Version : 7 Series Owns U

Bavaria
05-30-2003, 08:43 PM
was in my friends 1999 750iL (it sucks when i love 7's and im not driving) anyhow we were cruzing down bank street, and a new maximma runs down from behind and sticks to our behind, i look at my friend driving smile at him and head first to the highway, off the role we were going 90 km/h he got killed no chance, we were going 140 and he was like way back.........am i confused here? i donno man, then he got closed (well because my friend took his foot off the gas) and them my friend hammered it and u can feel the power go up ur ass crack man :P and he was never able to catch back, i guess the V12 f.ucked him anally.
we then dropped of at tim hortons, talked with the guy, he was pretty cool, he wanted a dead start, so my friend agread, on the red light, so 1 2 3 go and first 9 feet the maxima was ahead but after that all u see is maxima kissing 750 ass :D
RAAAAAAAAPE *th-up*

bart320i
05-30-2003, 11:58 PM
sweet ride, must have been fun*th-up*

Nascar318is
06-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Good old bank st....They done that stupid work near riverside? Man I hat going through there with my car...it's so rough and the potholes are (were) huge.. Nice run.