davide30
05-30-2003, 07:08 PM
that to beautiful

low_bmw
05-30-2003, 08:27 PM
that's slammed like my car

huckle
05-30-2003, 08:43 PM
did you flip the picture horizontal or did you put the m3 badge on backwards? The one on the door molding.
Anyway, nice chop

I just noticed you do the lowering the opposite way as usual. You select around the fenders and stuff and then select the area underneath the car, while the tuts and most other people that I know of select around the fenders and the bottum and everuthing above that.
The way you do it, you probably have problems with the black space in between the tire/fender overlapping the fender. So you have to erase those overlapping bits and then you have sloppy edges. Unless you make another layer with the... doesn`t matter.

If I were you I`d do it the way everybody does and select around the fender/bottum and up all the way to the top of the pic. copy/paste that selected piece. and then just take the move tool and lower it with the arrow keys. that way you don`t have any problems with overlapping and stuff and it`ll look a lot cleaner that way.
and one more tip, if you select around the fender, don`t go as tight as possible around the fender, but leave a tiny bit of black around the fender. you keep the original clean fender line that way and won`t notice a thing from the black stuff.

berry

Bob Loblaw
05-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Pas pire pantoute!

huckle
05-30-2003, 08:57 PM
what does that mean :huh?:

If I`m wrong about your way of lowering just tell me to shut up :)

berry

Bob Loblaw
05-30-2003, 10:39 PM
huckle, are you talking to me? If so, "Pas pire pantoute" is Québecois (French Canadian) slang, meaning "Not bad at all". It was meant for davide30.

And by the way, I posted my comment BEFORE you edited your post with regards to the lowering technique (check the post times). Before your edit, you only had the comment about the M3 badge.

So there!!! :P

huckle
05-30-2003, 11:04 PM
the last post whas ment for you and the edited one is for whoever it might be helpful to.
thank for translating

Bob Loblaw
05-31-2003, 02:41 AM
Ah, I see. Just a bunch of misunderstandings piling up on each other.

It's been one of those days for me. :)

davide30
05-31-2003, 02:00 PM
i'm a québécois et je sais parler en francais

salut

merci

David