PDA

View Full Version : looking for an e30 1988-1991

Black_Bullet
05-30-2003, 07:18 AM
sup people, i am looking for a nice clean e30 1988-1991, two doors, four doors, in quebec or ontario, please reply with some pictures and prices if available

Black_Bullet
05-31-2003, 02:13 AM
anything???????

ROB89M3
05-31-2003, 02:20 AM
I'm selling my e30 M3.

CLICK HERE FOR INFO.. (http://bmwclub.ca/cgi/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=4sale;action=display;num=1053651664 )

The Sly
05-31-2003, 09:12 PM
How about a 1988 325IS 170000km
Red exterior and Mint Black leather interior
It has a Metric Mechanics 2.8L engine..

The owner wants to sell so he can get cash flow for a new business...

This E30 has a new MM engine ..Cost about $5000.00 + all maintenance up to date...Needs nothing...

His name is SIMON and # IS 819-561-0183 In the Ottawa/Gatineau area

It will be in the Trader next Week

CAll him for Pix and more....
Sly

mikee30
05-31-2003, 11:13 PM
Needs nothing?

Black_Bullet
06-01-2003, 12:03 AM
hey sly , do you have an idea of how my much he wanna sell it for?

The Sly
06-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Oh yes ...as per MikeE30 it needs a paint Job....For Mike it has to be Mint Mint Mint like a 2003 Car....

The car is a 1988IS and it was repaintd 3 years ago.....THe owner was ready to sell for $6000.00 after some negociations...$15000.00 was put into this car

Judge for yourself....Ask the owner to send you Pictures

Mike want s everything for FREE
but will sell his old 1984 944 for a fortune...this is why he still has it...could not find a succer......

Sly

mikee30
06-02-2003, 03:32 AM
yes Sly knows me....you're right. Umm, what did I want for free? I never asked for a cracked headlight, tires, used radio or any other "stuff" to be included. Selling a car without the cat...I'd think it's fair to have a cat included if the guy doesn't need it...especially since driving without one will get me pulled over within a few weeks. I didn't even know if the cat was any good anyways....

If I remember right, I came there with money to buy no problem....if you guys would have answered my questions honestly...I would have made an offer and then come and not drive 2hours for nothing. I didn't bother getting a mechanic to look over the car, sicne I put some trust in you guys....but I guess that's a lesson to learn.

If mint means a car that needs a paint job, has been painted gold then red, leaky diff, rusted rockers, burning oil...then yes this car is 100% mint. The only thing mint is the interior. Maybe I am over exagerrating...but if this car is SUCH a good deal, why didn't he put it in trader and ask 10g's for it like he thinks he'll get, instead of willing to go so low with me? When I say my 944 needs nothing...it needs nothing period, that's why I refused all the offers I get. I don't BS people who come see the car, and talk straight.

Maybe try giving the guy some honest pictures showing the body like I asked...not pictures at 1:00AM when nothing shows, or a bunch of pics of the interior. Yes the interior is mint...doesn't take 37 angles to prove it.

Maybe if there were a few more honest people around, everyone could save a lot of time.

Funny how some people are so nice when they are ready to receive money, but when things go different, then the real babies begin to show. I'll gladly help anyone who decides not to buy my car, and look for something else....it's called having a bit of class. Sly for a guy that seemed to be all nice, I guess I judged wrong. As for the seller, he can at least shake my hand when I leave, and not turn around like a little girl...it's a good way to secure losing a sale. I said I was going to see a few more and let you know Monday..don't see any problem with that. but, iif he can get his 10g's, good for him...I wish him the best,
and don't want to be the cause of him losing money. Maybe if I would have gave him my 5000$ then you'd be different now too

The Sly
06-02-2003, 11:52 AM
Funny how you say ..used radio....

Everything is used it's a 1988Is
And he did have an original cat converter for you..Oh but it could be bad since it's used...So your impression is if it's used its bad...

Funny i would be very scary to buy a used 1984 944..Maybe your cat converter is bad...

I believe the guy had lots of receips to prove what was done to the car and specially the MM engine...But it's used so it could be bad ...even if the vehicule had a nice and tight ride...better than many of the E30's out there...

hey i did all of F!$%!#$ dealing for a whole week for you so he would not put it in the Trader....

As for the Pictures....A picture is a Picture..Did you see anything photoshop in there....????????

And for Honesty...i have tried my best for you....if you think im not honest, you have a problem....I have told you everyhing i knew about the car...
I did not care if you buy it or not...

It's not perfect like a new car but man with all the money this guy got in there, it's not gamble like any other E30's out there if someone gets it....

Anyway i tried to help but now i understand why it's taking so long fro you to get a car...
Good Luck Mike

I think your bad when you low ball me on my E30....
I call this no respect for anybody

mikee30
06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Sly maybe you didn't realize I was joking when I lowballed you. That's why I was laughing when I said it(and if I remember right you were laughing too). I even told you not to sell your E30 because of how nice it is. It's called a JOKE. Maybe you missed it...my fault.

As for my cat...it's in my car so it's pretty obvious it's ok when you start the car and drive it. Kinda hard to know if a cat is good when it's on the floor. In any case, the cat isn't the reason I didn't buy the car....you know why it is.

Why haven't I bought an E30 yet? Well, if you have been checking hebdo, you'd realize there has probably been a total of 4 IS's for sale, the others that sold quick, I missed the chance because I am at school and work everyday.

If you read my post properly, where did I say photoshop?

I'm not doubting the car mechanically...the few things that need to be done were expected, even if the guy has bills (about 5 bills actually). For me, respect is someone who is honest...doesn't make someone drive 2 hours to tell me that his car has no AC system, needs paint, was painted 2 colors, had leaks or whatever. I don't know much about mechanic, so maybe I am wrong....just going with what I saw.

Anyways man, sorry it has to come to this....I thought I met a really cool guy up there in Gatineau, and thought it would have been cool to do some get together's etc..., but I guess I was wrong.

Jim .E.
06-02-2003, 06:52 PM
anyone see a decent 525i or 735i for sale?
i scoped autotrader in and out, and the 525i i wanted to grab got sold
i've seen a 735 dont know if its gone...i am willing to spend upto 4200 (yeah pretty shit amount of many, but all i can cough up, and from what im seeing i dunno if ima find one)
if you guys see any jus post in the forum or p.m. and lemme know

ezZz out

Jim .E.
06-02-2003, 08:12 PM
im looking for something with:

leather interior (dont care if its tan LOL, prefer black exterior on black interior

MUST be 5 speed

no more than 230 000 clicks

thanks a lot to whoever can scope me one, in a desperate situation i'll even look at the 325i's that you can spot me

Black_Bullet
06-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Jim E. don't dream of finding a clean 325i, i've been looking for one for the past 8 months, goodluck anyways...

Jim .E.
06-02-2003, 10:01 PM
"in a desperate situation i'll even look at the 325i's that you can spot me"
i think i remeber saying that, im not all to interested in the 3 series (well the older models)