PDA

View Full Version : Zo6 Vs Bavarski


bmwm5lover
05-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Yesterday we went clubbing w/ a bunch of friends, and at around 12:OO ish they started playing too much rap for my taste, so we decided to split. we decideed to go to Rona, checkout whats happening there... on the way there, on the 400, i see a yellow zo6(vette), and my friend, yells thru the window " Noce car", so the guy in the Vette waves back, and we were off........ i was about two-3 dcar lenghts behind(sort of keeping up), and it was pretty fun( i knew i stood no chance). WE got to Rona, to only see that there was 4 cars, and the lot was closed, so we dropped by Timmies (where we got in trouble*angel* ),a nd headed home!

EMPOWERD
05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
That parking lot is completely shut down now (even Timmies).... If you want to hang with a huge car-crowd again, you'll have to go to Woodbine & 16th (Markham).

Gamite
05-25-2003, 06:11 PM
They moved back to woodbine and 16th? oh well, less of a drive for me.

bmwm5lover
05-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
That parking lot is completely shut down now (even Timmies).... If you want to hang with a huge car-crowd again, you'll have to go to Woodbine & 16th (Markham).
woodbine and 16th?(never heard of 16th). ill look it up on a map!

328power
05-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
woodbine and 16th?(never heard of 16th). ill look it up on a map!

16th is the same road as rutherford just changes names and you go past bathurst... !

IVAN
05-27-2003, 09:28 PM
yeah but I would like to see Z8 and vette ..hmmm

Rolled_Out
05-28-2003, 01:14 AM
try la paloma now in woodbridge...
not too bad, but NOT as many people as rona thats for sure..

bmwm5lover
05-28-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
try la paloma now in woodbridge...
not too bad, but NOT as many people as rona thats for sure..
now THAT i havent heard of! is that a club, reston, what is it?