PDA

View Full Version : A couple of pics of my car at the show.


Bliss
03-12-2002, 02:30 AM
:)

Bliss
03-12-2002, 02:39 AM
:)

azn330i
03-12-2002, 05:50 AM
heh.....u got ur own cubicle, eh, Bruce?
i'm also loving the polished exhaust!! ;)
Sweet sweet ride!! *th-up*

bimmersport
03-12-2002, 08:40 AM
She's definitely a beauty! *th-up*

Rolled_Out
03-12-2002, 11:37 AM
hah as soon as i walked in the show on thursday night, i saw your car, and im like.. SHIT now i wanna bring my car because theres only 1 bimmer!, then i saw the black cab on the other side of the wall from you, but hell your car looks amazing you so luckyyy!

theblue
03-12-2002, 12:52 PM
WOW... that exhaust looks SO nice on your car....

Lil'Smoothie
03-12-2002, 01:05 PM
nahice!*th-up*

Gamite
03-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
hah as soon as i walked in the show on thursday night, i saw your car, and im like.. SHIT now i wanna bring my car because theres only 1 bimmer!, then i saw the black cab on the other side of the wall from you, but hell your car looks amazing you so luckyyy!


Did you sign up for First Episode? I think maX has like 8 cars already. The more the merrier.

Bliss
03-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys!:)

JDub
03-13-2002, 11:34 AM
Very nice and clean! *th-up*

M-sport
03-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Nice ride, thanks again for the demo!!!!

InfinitiStyle
03-16-2002, 07:21 PM
omg... Spl00j... thats is soooo friggin sick...
is that blue a factory BMW color? what kind?
You have a mod list because that is so damn clean...
aah! Bliss.. i believe you went a Krispy Kremes meet? Because on TSR.com, a bunch of those guys went and adored your ride...

Bliss
03-17-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by InfinitiStyle
omg... Spl00j... thats is soooo friggin sick...
is that blue a factory BMW color? what kind?
You have a mod list because that is so damn clean...
aah! Bliss.. i believe you went a Krispy Kremes meet? Because on TSR.com, a bunch of those guys went and adored your ride...

Thank you. :) The blue is a factory colour. It's called Topaz blue.
my mod list so far is pretty short and sweet.

-full hamann body kit
-hamann 19" PG3 wheels
-Yokohama AVS sport 235/35/19
-Active Autowerk gen3 exhaust
-H&R race suspension
-M3 shadowline trim
alot more to come in the future.

InfinitiStyle
03-17-2002, 03:11 PM
hmmm whats the M3 Shadowline trim?

Bliss
03-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Instead of chrome around the E46 coupe windows, i specially ordered the M3 black ones.

theblue
03-18-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
Instead of chrome around the E46 coupe windows, i specially ordered the M3 black ones. very nice... I didn't catch that but knew something was different in the window area... nice choice.*th-up*

Gamite
03-18-2002, 03:17 AM
Black trim look waaay better. :D

M-POSING
03-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Wicked ride Bruce!!!Nice and cleanly put together....

ALFRED