PDA

View Full Version : Green VW Golf with maxbimmmer.com sticker


Miguel
05-21-2003, 03:07 AM
Green VW Golf with maxbimmmer.com sticker...

who are you?

Jon@Bimmersport
05-21-2003, 03:22 AM
prolly eurostyle..he has an old i think gen 2 golf project car

Soldo
05-21-2003, 03:48 AM
no i talked to that guy once, he said hes BLISS's good buddy, i like that golf, apperently its got a FRANKENSTEIN engine, not sure what exactly, but it sounds nice and looks clean!

bmwm5lover
05-21-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
prolly eurostyle..he has an old i think gen 2 golf project car
Fil's Golf is red, and currently under major construction.........

Eurostyle
05-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Fil's Golf is red, and currently under major construction.........

Thanks Terry! Thats right, not my Golf, but my friend has the exact same green one you are talking about, just no Maxbimmer sticker yet!

bmwm5lover
05-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Thanks Terry! Thats right, not my Golf, but my friend has the exact same green one you are talking about, just no Maxbimmer sticker yet!
Didnt mean to spoil it for ya. Just thought i'd tell him!!! Now, we have to turn that red golf into a read BEAST, w/ a kit and some rims*th-up*














When the $$$ is available!

Bliss
05-22-2003, 12:01 AM
The green golf (GTi) you seen is a good friend of mine. Frankenstein motor means that it is hand built. He has a 2.0L block with a 1.8L head. The thing hauls some serious ass. If you heard it, it sounds pretty crazy too.

Quack
05-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
The green golf (GTi) you seen is a good friend of mine. Frankenstein motor means that it is hand built. He has a 2.0L block with a 1.8L head. The thing hauls some serious ass. If you heard it, it sounds pretty crazy too.

do you guys mean Jon's car, I met him at Centennial College in november, always fixing that thing.

Soldo
05-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
The green golf (GTi) you seen is a good friend of mine. Frankenstein motor means that it is hand built. He has a 2.0L block with a 1.8L head. The thing hauls some serious ass. If you heard it, it sounds pretty crazy too. Ya, thought it this was the guy, i knew what a frankenstein engine is, just wasn't sure, what block and head he had, do you know ANY kinda power output on that thing bruce?!

Miguel
05-22-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
The green golf (GTi) you seen is a good friend of mine. Frankenstein motor means that it is hand built. He has a 2.0L block with a 1.8L head. The thing hauls some serious ass. If you heard it, it sounds pretty crazy too.

Hmmm:confused: how old is he?

Bliss
05-22-2003, 04:41 AM
Quack, yeah, his name is Jon. You know him? Yeah he was always fixing it. It's a completely new engine now. The old one blew on him.

SOLDOMATIC 325i, I'm not sure what kind of power output he has on that thing since he finished it recently. Still working the motor in.

Miguel, he's 24.

Quack
05-22-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
Quack, yeah, his name is Jon. You know him? Yeah he was always fixing it. It's a completely new engine now. The old one blew on him.



Yeah, we were in the same program, nice guy, we were talking about this site, he told me to spread the word about maxbimmer, and he mention you a few times, you are Bruce, right?, if you see him tell him Clarence says hi, the chinese guy that drove the Lexus, he'll probally remember.