PDA

View Full Version : Lowest Bmw In The World

low_bmw
05-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Did anyone see my E36 Cabrio on Sat. May 17 in Wasaga. Black convertible dumped 4 1/4 in the front and 3 1/2 in the rear with 18" BBS RC rims.ON THE GROUND!!!!!!

ROB89M3
05-20-2003, 11:13 PM
You mean this one ?

low_bmw
05-20-2003, 11:27 PM
ya that's it

BMW BMXer
05-21-2003, 12:26 AM
thats not so low

330DTM
05-21-2003, 12:28 AM
I've seen greater rear and front tuckage from other e36's than from that attached above picture by Rob.

low_bmw
05-21-2003, 12:39 AM
its an inch lower than that picture. thats an old picture.

BMW BMXer
05-21-2003, 01:42 AM
well I am a minitruck fan..

Im hard to impress ;)

22b
05-21-2003, 03:01 AM
thats a nice bimmer low_bmw, i like the rims especially with that car

niko_gt
05-21-2003, 04:04 AM
i saw that car it was parked a couple of blocks away from the strip, looked sweeeet

Bliss
05-21-2003, 04:40 AM
Didn't see you at Wasaga, but i seen you a couple of times at Timmies at Central/Mavis. It's a lot lower than that pic above. Looks good dude. *th-up*

Shotta
05-21-2003, 07:46 PM
i saw u in wasaga, i was in the black 4 dr e36 with the chromes, we passed eachother on the bridge...

325_2nv
05-21-2003, 11:14 PM
hey low_bmw i seen u up there too. That bimmer is one of the cleanest bmw's ive seen, but certainly not the lowest. I've seen lower driving around in toronto. Hey did any of u guys see the laguana seca blue turbo e36 up at wasaga. That is by far the sweetest e36 ive ever seen.

Soldo
05-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by 325_2nv
hey low_bmw i seen u up there too. That bimmer is one of the cleanest bmw's ive seen, but certainly not the lowest. I've seen lower driving around in toronto. Hey did any of u guys see the laguana seca blue turbo e36 up at wasaga. That is by far the sweetest e36 ive ever seen.
Ya i know that guy, hes a buddy of mine, its a 318TURBO!!
its a QUICK CAR thats for sure!

low_bmw
05-21-2003, 11:52 PM
my, buddy owned that blue conv. before this guy bought it. It was purple. That car has been through a lot of shit, it was almost written off, then he found out that it was re-vinned (the vins are engraved on the shock mounts by the cops) and he had to rebuild that turbo 2 times, and it's not that fast because I used to drive the shit out it all the time.

///MsAniTy
05-22-2003, 12:29 AM
lmao that is jokes cuz i seen the guy who bought it he thinks he's all gangster wit it now after hearin this makes me laugh

Euro_E30
05-22-2003, 03:51 AM
hey yo i think i saw ur car tonite at tims on central and mavis... i was in that bably blue e30...ur car is sick bro!!!! SICK*th-up*

Rod
05-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Sweet ride low_bmw, i really like the BBS rims!

but just for braggin' rights, I think mine might be a bit lower... :D

http://www.streetscene.ca/images/ci02/P1002011.jpg

:cool:
Rod

R_JAY
05-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Those have to be two of the nicest verts i've ever seen

low_bmw
05-22-2003, 07:12 PM
when i get the chance I will take pictures of my car now because the picture you see is an old one. The car sits more than an inch lower all around. The back rim is tucked 3/4 of an inch in the fender and half of the front tire is tucked. Trust me, mine is a lot lower than Rod's bimmer ask people who have seen it.

Shotta
05-22-2003, 07:19 PM
ROD PLEASE TELL ME THOSE RIMS ARE NOT EPIC DIABLO'S!!!!!

Rod
05-23-2003, 07:25 PM
Nope those are the NICHE BRITANE's 18's...

You got the Epic Diablo's ... nice!

:cool:
Rod

Shotta
05-23-2003, 09:38 PM
ok cool *th-up* they look so much a like, it looks like urs have a little dish?

burnhard22
05-23-2003, 10:52 PM
yeah, that's pretty low..
burnhard22*smoke*

burnhard22
05-23-2003, 11:00 PM
Pretty low..too
just ask my front skirt.
burnhard22*smoke*

ToBimer
05-27-2003, 04:49 AM
low_bmw
what kind of suspension are u running.

low_bmw
05-27-2003, 11:20 PM
My little secret. All you guys can try, but you can't come near my drop. 2nd PLACE for all you trying.

///MsAniTy
05-28-2003, 01:02 AM
I know whatt it is. hahahahah your secret is out man

ToBimer
05-28-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by low_bmw
My little secret. All you guys can try, but you can't come near my drop. 2nd PLACE for all you trying.

ok, ok, i guess that was the question u were waiting for when u posted this "cry for attention" thread. Did you see meeeeee?

i was just curious and and no i am not trying to be as low as u, as i already know of suspensions that will drop as low as your ride. i was just asking to find out how the ride is with ur setup. oh and since u made this a competition u got a long way to go to tuck rims like Dado's ride from Dtmpower.net. good luck and don't stress.

lates

Soldo
05-28-2003, 04:30 AM
PLEASE, i have the BILSTEIN coilovers on my car, and i can get a drop AS LOW if not LOWER than that, and its all a matter of rims too, try gettin it nice and low with the BIG DUBS!!!
anyone can DUMP a car by getttin 15's with low pros, thats not the SKILL!!SOME SECRET!

Eurostyle
05-28-2003, 06:56 AM

My oil pan was 2" off the ground...and my exhaust 1"...I could not slide a hammer between the exhaust and the pavement! Do I win:D

Eurostyle
05-28-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Euro_E30
hey yo i think i saw ur car tonite at tims on central and mavis... i was in that bably blue e30...ur car is sick bro!!!! SICK*th-up*

Hey is that where everybody hangs out these days!!?? Maybe I swing by when my car is ready....

Euro_E30
05-28-2003, 11:54 AM
Ya alot of people are there....what r u doing to your car n e way??

Eurostyle
05-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Ya alot of people are there....what r u doing to your car n e way??

For now I'll be driving the white one, so I need to do the suspention and put the kit back on...and get it ready for safety/e-test...
The sivler one is in major surgery, getting fully redone, and if i have time i'll put the M50 in there....

low_bmw
05-28-2003, 07:06 PM
hey EUROSTYLE you don't win because hammers don't ever clear my front bumper, nevermind the exhaust. I drag crushed pop cans down streets.

Eurostyle
05-29-2003, 04:55 AM
hey EUROSTYLE you don't win because hammers don't ever clear my front bumper, nevermind the exhaust. I drag crushed pop cans down streets.

Well, considering the exhaust is the lowest part of the car, and your bumper is less then 1" off, I guess yours exhaust goes underground*th-up*

Soldo
05-29-2003, 05:21 AM
hahaha, looks like EUROSTYLE just OWNED low_bmw, so how low is your rid, seriously?

Eurostyle
05-29-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
hahaha, looks like EUROSTYLE just OWNED low_bmw, so how low is your rid, seriously?

nah...I dont realy care...Its much better for me if he "drags pop cans down the street" so there is no garbadge stuck to my bumper...but seriously I even had to raise my car this week so I can start driving it...Going to shows is one thing, but driving every day is something else!!!

BMW BMXer
05-29-2003, 08:01 PM
which car are you driving now fil?

I lowered my car but its still to high to scrape anything :)

Eurostyle
05-30-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
which car are you driving now fil?

I lowered my car but its still to high to scrape anything :)

How much did you lower it!!???
And a body kit makes it a lot lower too!!! I will be driving the white one soon (I hope*mumble* ) but its much higher then last year, I got 2.5" APAX springs on right now...

BMW BMXer
05-30-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm on eibachs right now so an Inch and a half.

It handles soooooo much better though.

Eurostyle
05-30-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm on eibachs right now so an Inch and a half.

It handles soooooo much better though.

Must look much better too! I'll try to swing by SSS to see it...

BMW BMXer
05-30-2003, 05:08 PM
Im not there right now its "unity day" pffff nuts to that, though Im hungry and there is free food.

My old struts were a JOKE. Honestly no resistance. Mr Dinner was not happy with the greasy fingerprints I left all over. O well.

low_bmw
05-30-2003, 07:00 PM
you people are all scared to slam your cars. Who cares if it scrapes on a bump. It's only a bimmer not a ferrari. If you don't dump it more than 3 inches stay home, leave it stock in your garage.

bmwm5lover
05-30-2003, 07:03 PM
you people are all scared to slam your cars. Who cares if it scrapes on a bump. It's only a bimmer not a ferrari. If you don't dump it more than 3 inches stay home, leave it stock in your garage.
you are an idiot. Dont you realize that some people's driveways are like a ****ing mountain, and u need 20" clearence to get up it.:idea:

Shotta
05-30-2003, 07:21 PM

if i dont dump it more than 3 inches stay home??? buddy u got issues, lowering ur car more 4 inches doesnt make u king of the hill, 4 inches is low, looks like nice but its retarded, my car is droped 1.5 and i still have to drive like a bitch over bump roads, AND even though its not a ferrari, bimmers are still mad expensive to fix

BMW BMXer
05-30-2003, 07:24 PM

Im scared? No I am low on funds. If I thigns were as I wished I would have my blazer now and it would make your car look like a 4x4.

For now 1.5inchs is fine gor me.

You are sure a cockey one arn't you?

Wait till you crack an oilpan then talk.

JimZYellow
05-30-2003, 07:49 PM
yo bmw bmxer, i was jus going thru maxbimmer as usual and was reading this thread..i remember seeing ur car today after skool, it looks like a nice e30 but are u planning to mod it?

BMW BMXer
05-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Were did you see me?

I am unsure what my next mod is going to be right now. I need a Job first. Normally I just wait for somethign to break and replace it with something better.

Eurostyle
05-31-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
you are an idiot. Dont you realize that some people's driveways are like a ****ing mountain, and u need 20" clearence to get up it.:idea:

You are right Terry! I'll give him $100 if he can make it up your driveway!!!:D Up for the challange low_bmw!?

e36_freak
05-31-2003, 12:57 PM
i saw ur car at the skool parking lot, i see it alot but never noticed the max bimmer sticker on it *wiggle*

JimZYellow
05-31-2003, 12:59 PM
oops forgot it was on my bro's account, wassup fifi :D

bart320i
05-31-2003, 01:52 PM
I've seen this guy in sauga, he thinks he's king shit but he's really a fag:D

Eurostyle
05-31-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JimZYellow
oops forgot it was on my bro's account, wassup fifi :D

Shut up mini Mike....*uzi* *shiner*

BMW BMXer
05-31-2003, 03:18 PM
whos mini mike? go to streetsville? Im confused

dropped_E30
05-31-2003, 04:01 PM
whos mini mike? go to streetsville? Im confused

i'm guessin mike a.k.a e36_freak's bro

and yeah, i can fit the front of my shoe under the front bumper of my car and i still scrape the lip like crazy! in fact, the lip fell off twice yesterday, once over a speedbump and the second time when i was tryin to get in someone's driveway*mumble*

325_2nv
05-31-2003, 04:02 PM
all you guys talking shit about Low_bmw I think you guys are jealous. I got a convertible and I think his is the sickest I have ever seen. BMW BMXer if your car looks like it does in the picture, like low_bmw said "keep it in the garage". Eurostyle if you can't make it up driveways buy an X5 a car is not for you.

BMW BMXer
05-31-2003, 04:10 PM
all you guys talking shit about Low_bmw I think you guys are jealous. I got a convertible and I think his is the sickest I have ever seen. BMW BMXer if your car looks like it does in the picture, like low_bmw said "keep it in the garage". Eurostyle if you can't make it up driveways buy an X5 a car is not for you.

HAHAHA **** bro, keep your mouth shut if you know were that car came from and how much of my sweat and blood and dishwashing went into that ride I would keep your comments to yourself. I didn't just show up one day with a modded car and ask for everyone do bow down. Both of you have attitudes that ain't gonna sit right around here man.

I never disrespected buddys car its just not the lowest. I am not jealous of his ride man get your shit straight.

Dropped e30, maybe you should attach ur lip better before its gone for good.

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 09:39 PM
you, like your friend need to get the F' otu of here if you are gonna keep this attitude up!

325_2nv
05-31-2003, 09:54 PM
hes not my friend I just see him driving around and i think he has the sickest bimmer out there.

bmwm5lover
05-31-2003, 10:08 PM
hes not my friend I just see him driving around and i think he has the sickest bimmer out there.
that doesnt give you the right ot bash other people's rides, ESPECIALLY when they worked so hard for them!

Soldo
05-31-2003, 10:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
too funny, i admit hes ride is NICE, but its still got a LOOOOOOONG way to go to be one of the SICKEST. From the cars on this board alone, this LOW BM guy would be like on the top 500, at the BOTTOM of the list!
You guys have a LOW CAR!
WELL LADDEEE DA!!!!!!!
i'm glad that your car is so low you can't go ANYWHERE without scraping, you know, on second thought, i wish i could be JUST LIKE YOU!!!!
:D

please, i have the BILSTEIN COILOVERS and i can have my car on the FLOOR if i really wanted to, but i DON'T!!!
i find my car sitting nice the way it is, and if YOU(MR. I HAVE THE LOWEST CAR EVER) don't like it, how bout you LICK MY SWEATY NUT SACK!!!

HEHEHE, sickest BMW................YA OK!!
heres one for the BOTH of you,
:moon:

dropped_E30
05-31-2003, 11:24 PM
here's another one: :moon: :D

JimZYellow
05-31-2003, 11:45 PM
ya man, im mikes bro, and i go sss, lowest_bmw's ride looks good but how much it is dropped just makes it unpractical for driving

low_bmw
06-01-2003, 12:24 AM
are all you guys still arguing about my car. You guys say I can't drive no where with it that low. I been driving it for the last 4 years at that height and haven't broke anything, just a few scrapes here and there on the bumper and exhaust. And SOLDOMATIC 325I trust me my car would not be the top 500 of the list, more like top 5, just ask people who have seen it, and when take some pictures I think you will change you comment.

R_JAY
06-01-2003, 02:10 AM
You should bring it to the Niagara cruize so we can check it out. I got a glimpse of you at Wasaga but had no time to look cause we were going in opposite directions. There really is no need for attitude though cause I read this thread and most people thought your ride was tight.

jeremy
06-01-2003, 02:39 AM
are all you guys still arguing about my car. You guys say I can't drive no where with it that low. I been driving it for the last 4 years at that height and haven't broke anything, just a few scrapes here and there on the bumper and exhaust. And SOLDOMATIC 325I trust me my car would not be the top 500 of the list, more like top 5, just ask people who have seen it, and when take some pictures I think you will change you comment.

SHOOTER !! .....your car is nice...but relax there buddy ! you probably didnt even pay for it....dont come to max and start talking shit like you own the joint..*no-no*

Soldo
06-01-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
SHOOTER !! .....your car is nice...but relax there buddy ! you probably didnt even pay for it....dont come to max and start talking shit like you own the joint..*no-no*
EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!! Listen man, i never said you ride was UGLY, but compared to a LOT of other cars on this board alone, your still at the bottom, sorry champ, its gonna take a LOT more than a set of rims and a VERY LOW car to be one of the "SICKEST" cars on max!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2003, 07:49 AM

you need to open your eyes..all his car has visually is lights, good paint, slammed and rims..

get a load of this!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2003, 07:50 AM
this looks a lot lower..

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2003, 07:52 AM
lowest bmw in the world eh?

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2003, 07:57 AM
this is angled..but his car is LOW..this is NYPLAYA on max.

my point is..you need to STFU before u loose a lot of respect on here...which you already have, dont expect to have much friends on here after this thread and wat u said to bmw bmxer..u give BMW owners a bad name...so, how many pennies did u pay for your car with? 1? 2? dont tell me i dont know anything, because im jus doing the same thing u did to bmw bmxer..my bro's car is as low as yours is to the ground...the oilpan has SO many scratches on it, and the lip barely clears the ground when going up LITTLE bumps.

Eurostyle
06-01-2003, 08:29 AM

Oh we dont have a problem with the car! Its MINT! I'd love to have it! But his attitude on the other hand*thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn*
P.S so what? My car HAS to be so low I cant get it in my driveway?!! WTF are you
*smoke* ? And I still say he cant make it up bmwM5lover's driveway! My Subary 4x4 almost scrapes the front going up there!

mpower1226
06-01-2003, 11:32 AM
you've got some issues to work on.

and..if its that low, man, do I wanna see you hardbreaking..:D

whats the point of dropping that much? what ?.. Thats just plain dumb to go around driving like that. That is IF the car is as low as you claim it to be.

mpower1226
06-01-2003, 11:35 AM
oh..and one more thing.

Lowest bmw in the world, congratulation.

(you are fking moron. congratulate that)

325_2nv
06-01-2003, 03:04 PM
to be totaly honest with you guys, low _bmw as a person has a lil bit of an attitude problem but aside that talking about the car not him, if you guys would see the car on the road you would say that it is the sickest e36 out there hands down. I havent seen anyones nicer. Im a bmw fan so im judging the car not the cocky guy behind the wheel.

jeremy
06-01-2003, 06:23 PM
i have to say, i think this is the sickest e36 around....probably the lowest as well :eek: *mw*

jeremy
06-01-2003, 06:24 PM

jeremy
06-01-2003, 06:25 PM
this is what seals the deal !

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2003, 07:34 PM
to be totaly honest with you guys, low _bmw as a person has a lil bit of an attitude problem but aside that talking about the car not him, if you guys would see the car on the road you would say that it is the sickest e36 out there hands down. I havent seen anyones nicer. Im a bmw fan so im judging the car not the cocky guy behind the wheel.

i think jeremy just proved you wrong..a 325 cab dumped? big deal..

Van smokes a lot of cars on the autobahn..a Twin turbo eurospec M3? her car looks amazing, and performs so well

you my friend are an idiot..

sickest bmw? get low_bmw to race jon sibal, or the other guy with this same widebody and all he'll be seeing is the beautiful fat widebody ass that jon sibal's turbo 325is has.

Eurostyle
06-02-2003, 07:28 AM

Ok there is something wrong here, just a few post ago you said;"hes not my friend I just see him driving around and i think he has the sickest bimmer out there." And now you are talking like you know him very well...make up your mind!...do you know him, do you see him driving arround..or are you the same person with a different user name!!??

P.S was that the same car that was at Performance World...318...automatic! Its nice (because its a cabrio) but if you want to see sick then look at Shaz's wide body, Bimmersport's Eurospec (and his old car), Richie Rich, Van's twin turbo and SO many others....

low_bmw
06-02-2003, 07:29 PM
my car is not automatic

Shotta
06-02-2003, 07:32 PM
doesnt matter how low u are, there is always someone out there that is lower

Eurostyle
06-03-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Shotta
doesnt matter how low u are, there is always someone out there that is lower

Man, after seeing Euro_E30's car today i dont think thats possible! That thing is the lowest bmw I have seen!

Shotta
06-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Man, after seeing Euro_E30's car today i dont think thats possible! That thing is the lowest bmw I have seen!

ur right! i retract my previous statement!! the phone couldnt fit under his splitter!

Euro_E30
06-03-2003, 03:39 PM
lol. i wish i had my camera.....

Shotta
06-03-2003, 03:50 PM
lol. i wish i had my camera.....

next time! jon had his camera last nite 2..

low_bmw
06-03-2003, 07:35 PM
i'm not trying to be an ass. i've seen euro_e30's bimmer at Tim Hortins Central/Mavis, it's one of the nicest e30's i have seen in long time, but its all skirts that makes it look low. my frame touches the ground. My side skirt(stock skirt) is 2 inches off the ground.

low_bmw
06-03-2003, 07:38 PM
look at the second pic Jeremy put. Look at the side skirt (M3 bigger than stock) looks so high off the gound. Take that front lip off and the car has a 1 1/2 inch drop.

BMW BMXer
06-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Your frame touches but side skirts dont? Maybe I am unfamiliar with your style car but shouldn't the skirts be lower than the frame?

Soldo
06-03-2003, 08:20 PM
i'm not trying to be an ass. i've seen euro_e30's bimmer at Tim Hortins Central/Mavis, it's one of the nicest e30's i have seen in long time, but its all skirts that makes it look low. my frame touches the ground. My side skirt(stock skirt) is 2 inches off the ground.

WOW< i can't believe this thread is STILL GOING ON!!
LOOK, you car is LOW, and a lotta guys with CONV. live it, so SHUT THE HELL UP, and deal with it man: YOUR CAR IS NOT THE LOWEST EVER, so CHILLLLLLLLL!
There are a LOT lower, and theres no need to say your FRAME touches the ground, cause GUESS WHAT?

SO DOES MINE, last week i took off ALL my rims and lowered the car, NOTHIN BUT FRAME BABY!!

Like i said, your car is nice, BUT man, just ease up with the whole "I have the SICKEST BMW EVER!!!" cause one thing you have to remember is: No matter WHAT, theres ALWAYS someone that has it BETTER!
*shiner*

EMPOWERD
06-03-2003, 11:12 PM
You guys all crack me up!:D Who THE FUK cares who's lower when you're only running a 318i motor? Finish off the car first before you want respect for cutting a set of springs. LOL

Try putting a pack of smokes under the side/front of my car!

qimis
06-04-2003, 01:50 AM
Did anyone see my E36 Cabrio on Sat. May 17 in Wasaga. Black convertible dumped 4 1/4 in the front and 3 1/2 in the rear with 18" BBS RC rims.ON THE GROUND!!!!!!

pffff ... *smoke*

i guess you forgot / haven't checked this thread *th-up*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12955

djcontra
06-04-2003, 05:55 PM
this thread also cracks me up. i can't believe I didn't see it earlier!
I dont care HOW low your car is low_bmw, and I dont think anyone on here does either. Wow, you're low, so what? big deal!
Try and beat one of us in an autocross at that height and THEN we'll talk about who's got the sickest bimmer (not to mention driver).

being low is such an ooooooooooold status symbol. You're about 10 years behind bro, Maybe you should go back to rice school and get in with the times :D

Soldo
06-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Hey contra, you auto-x, how come you haven't been at all this year?!

djcontra
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Hey contra, you auto-x, how come you haven't been at all this year?!

I've auto-x'd a looong time ago when I was big into fieros (great auto-x car, perfect balance in those things), but I've never done it in a bimmer. I would have loved to have joined you guys this year, but I can't get my project car on the road until my other E36 is sold. I'm financially broke right now until then.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-04-2003, 07:00 PM

sicker than this? your on crack...

http://jonsibal.com/jon12.jpg
http://jonsibal.com/jon10.jpg

best E36 in NA

qimis
06-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by djcontra
this thread also cracks me up. i can't believe I didn't see it earlier!
I dont care HOW low your car is low_bmw, and I dont think anyone on here does either. Wow, you're low, so what? big deal!
Try and beat one of us in an autocross at that height and THEN we'll talk about who's got the sickest bimmer (not to mention driver).

being low is such an ooooooooooold status symbol. You're about 10 years behind bro, Maybe you should go back to rice school and get in with the times :D

i guess being how low or more about performance that's just their preferences, so it doesn't matter whether it's old skool or not :)

Sickbimmer
06-06-2003, 02:54 AM
Hey low bmw, were you at performance world this year? If so did you win best bmw:D :D

low_bmw
06-06-2003, 06:33 AM
no I wasn't.

Eurostyle
06-06-2003, 07:14 AM
no I wasn't.

Last year then, right?
I think I saw you at timmies in Streersville about 2 days ago? Was that you or just a look alike?

low_bmw
06-06-2003, 06:52 PM
ya I was in the show last week and I was at timmies a couple of days ago.

low_bmw
06-06-2003, 06:53 PM
last year

bart320i
06-07-2003, 01:27 PM
saw this guy last night, he's a VW cabrio badge on the trunk of his car

low_bmw
06-07-2003, 02:20 PM
bart320i where did you see me because I was on Mavis and I saw a sick clean looking 4 door. It might have been you, looks good.

bmwm5lover
06-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bart320i
saw this guy last night, he's a VW cabrio badge on the trunk of his car
Are you serious? LOL

djcontra
06-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Are you serious? LOL

I dont think that's so bad (but that's just me). I'm still pondering whether I should put my ''Kompressor'' badge on my car once the s/c gets dropped in. It's off a mercedes, but it's not like it has the logo in/on it.

bmwm5lover
06-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
I dont think that's so bad (but that's just me). I'm still pondering whether I should put my ''Kompressor'' badge on my car once the s/c gets dropped in. It's off a mercedes, but it's not like it has the logo in/on it.
w/e floats ur boat! Ive got M badges!

low_bmw
06-07-2003, 04:29 PM
it's true I got a "CABRIO" emblem on the back. For those who don't know, do some reseach before talking. It means convertible.

bmwm5lover
06-07-2003, 04:30 PM
it's true I got a "CABRIO" emblem on the back. For those who don't know, do some reseach before talking. It means convertible.
im pretty sure that EVERYONE here knows what "CABRIO" means

mcoupe
06-07-2003, 11:48 PM
Saw you today pulling out of Square One with the top down. Your car is sitting low, looks good.

mcoupe
06-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Saw you driving north on Mavis last night, the back rim was tucking like crazy. One question, how the **** do you not brake that front bumper the thing is almost touching the ground. LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropped_E30
06-13-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by mcoupe
Saw you driving north on Mavis last night, the back rim was tucking like crazy. One question, how the **** do you not brake that front bumper the thing is almost touching the ground. LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm, question for ya mcoupe: why does it say you have a 95 M coupe? didnt the M coupe come out in 1999? :confused:

bmwm5lover
06-13-2003, 01:33 AM
i dunno, but i have a feeling that mcoupe and low_bmw are the same person.....

Soldo
06-13-2003, 01:36 AM
hahahahahahaha!!!
he has split personalities!!
But an M coupe could mean a few things for a 95, it could mean he is the owner of a 2dr. (aka COUPE) M3 which is the 3.0L M engine in side an E36 chasis, or i've seen people with that term who had a 318Ti and swapped an M engine in it!!

djcontra
06-13-2003, 02:09 AM
hahahahahahaha!!!
he has split personalities!!

Maybe...seeing as how the user has only posted in this thread an no others :D

(sorry if you're not the same person though)

dropped_E30
06-13-2003, 02:55 AM
sorry guys, mine's the lowest hands-down :P http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/comparison/2002/luxury.crossover.suv/02.bmw.x5.r34.500.jpg

mcoupe
06-13-2003, 07:28 PM
sorry about the misunderstanding. I drive a black 95 M3 2-door(coupe) so I call it mcoupe.

///Milk
06-14-2003, 04:16 AM
How is it the "lowest" in the world in that category?