PDA

View Full Version : Car/Computer related job


Jon@Bimmersport
05-14-2003, 01:26 AM
have applied at a few stores, but really hoping for something car related so i'd like going into work...if resume is needed PM me. thanks

Jon@Bimmersport
05-20-2003, 10:32 PM
anyone? warehouse jobs too

BMW BMXer
05-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Dude bite the bullet and get any job. THEN look for your dream job.

M50E30
05-20-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
Dude bit the bullet and get any job. THEN look for your dream job.

I tried to tell him that already. Damn 16 year olds! LOL! :D I tell ya some times I think kids have an IQ of a brick.
:confused:

bmwm5lover
05-21-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
Damn 16 year olds! LOL! :D I tell ya some times I think kids have an IQ of a brick.
:confused:
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL:D :D
Its funny cause its true.....:D

EMPOWERD
05-21-2003, 01:38 AM
I already hooked you up with a CASH summer job (if you're smart, you'd know CASH is better) close to your house too (car related). What more can you ask for? Call me if you're still interested looser.

ZiMMie
05-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
I already hooked you up with a CASH summer job (if you're smart, you'd know CASH is better) close to your house too (car related). What more can you ask for? Call me if you're still interested looser.

Hey if that job offer is still open i will take it..
pm me. :D need some cash for some mods..

Jon@Bimmersport
05-21-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by ZiMMie
Hey if that job offer is still open i will take it..
pm me. :D need some cash for some mods..

sorry man..its gone..taken, by me!

thanks empowerd..you can take the paper route i used to have, one day you can save up all the $$$ and buy lunch with a paycheck..just like i once did..lol

ZiMMie
05-21-2003, 02:27 AM
ahh men let me know if there is room for one more...
thanx in advance..

Miguel
05-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
thanks empowerd..you can take the paper route i used to have, one day you can save up all the $$$ and buy lunch with a paycheck..just like i once did..lol

So Jon.. what kinda services will you be performing for Randy?;)