PDA

View Full Version : WTB: E36 M3 lip spoiler


JonD
05-13-2003, 10:10 PM
I was wondering if anyones has a front lip that would fit on an E36 m3 bumper for sale. New or used.

Jonathan

WhadUpp
05-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by JonD
I was wondering if anyones has a front lip that would fit on an E36 m3 bumper for sale. New or used.

Jonathan

MKGino is selling one. Look in the for sale section.

JonD
05-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Im looking for one that goes a little lower around the side so that it can line up with my sideskirts.
The oem one seems to just lower the front and then dissapears on the side, or maybe it just looks like that from the pics I saw.

mkgino
05-13-2003, 11:12 PM
There is only one lip spoiler that is OEM for the E36 M3, and I have it, and it does lower it to match up with the side skirts.

JonD
05-13-2003, 11:14 PM
do you have any pics of it, I have RD sides so they are prob lower than the m3 sides

mkgino
05-13-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by JonD
do you have any pics of it, I have RD sides so they are prob lower than the m3 sides

Yeah it looks thicker in person than on pictures. It will lower the front a bit, and it is urethane, good quality. I bought it off of Daydream///M3, the second feature car in the feature car section on max. $110 firm, you save $50

JonD
05-14-2003, 12:31 AM
how far does it wrap around the sides? Is it OEM? I guess you wouldnt have a pic of it on your car/ any car

mkgino
05-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by JonD
how far does it wrap around the sides? Is it OEM? I guess you wouldnt have a pic of it on your car/ any car

Yes it is OEM, I dont have a pic of it on my car because I never put it on my car, I put another lip on my car, that is why I am selling this one. Why are you skepticle about this?? It seems pretty straight forward to me. Its just sitting in my room.

JonD
05-15-2003, 10:09 AM
I want to make sure that the lip is low enough on the sides to flow with my body kit, or else there is no point in getting it.

From what I have seen I am not interested.

Anyone else?

jeremy
05-16-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by JonD
I want to make sure that the lip is low enough on the sides to flow with my body kit, or else there is no point in getting it.

From what I have seen I am not interested.

Anyone else?

http://www.gaugeco.com/ccp5/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=50X6130690&rnd=8786487&rrc=N&cip=64.231.93.40&catstr=HOME:bmw:&pg=cat&ref=BMW_e36