PDA

View Full Version : Mystikal... where/when was this taken?

Bullet Ride
11-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Came across this shot surfing some car blogs...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f6enF7m51rqfqjoo1_1280.jpg

dbworld4k
11-17-2012, 11:59 AM
That's from around my area; Old Castlemore. That cul de sac has three identical mansions as the one pictured, all owned by the same family. Insane. Taken this July. I think it was Civic Holiday weekend.

740-iLL
11-19-2012, 10:55 AM
That's from around my area; Old Castlemore. That cul de sac has three identical mansions as the one pictured, all owned by the same family. Insane. Taken this July. I think it was Civic Holiday weekend.

Oh an it is also rumored that all three of those houses are connected via underground tunnels...

JunzieB
11-19-2012, 11:37 AM

I've come across it once on a random drive and could never find my way back there lol!

dbworld4k
11-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh an it is also rumored that all three of those houses are connected via underground tunnels...
Wouldn't surprise me.
I've come across it once on a random drive and could never find my way back there lol!
Lol! I know all those streets. I used to go to the Tim Horton's at McVean and Castlemore and then cruise through those empty, twisty, baller residential roads on my way home. Made for a half decent 15 min drive when I was bored. *th-up*

iverson03tj
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM

I heard that all 3 are owned by the same family so i wouldnt be surprised!

Blackedout95
11-19-2012, 09:04 PM
I heard that they use those tunnels to transport pasta, clothes and gel.

dbworld4k
11-19-2012, 09:15 PM
More like roti, saris, and shampoo.

Blackedout95
11-19-2012, 09:37 PM
More like roti, saris, and shampoo.

Oh...I see.

In that case the tunnel may be for sneaking out with a white boy, or girl lol

dbworld4k
11-19-2012, 10:31 PM
I actually LOL'd. Ha.

Jim .E.
11-21-2012, 02:21 AM

Had a feeling the houses looked familiar. Those are on :removed street name:, a close family friend, and you're right. He owns all 3 - one his, the other his older brother and last for the younger brother.

Original plan was to connect the basement of all three houses, but they didn't bother.