PDA

View Full Version : That's One Fast Suburu

GEEFUNK
05-08-2003, 02:53 PM
I was traveling on the 401w around a week ago @2 am, I noticed a Civic and a Suped up Suburu (WHITE AND HAD TO BE BRAND NEW).... going at it a little bit. So i tailed them from afar. Then knowing my good old bimmer, she couldn't be kept quit for long so... as i came up to their asses I dropped it. Flew passed the civic no problem, then I hear the SUBURU drop it. Since I went first, we were then neck and neck, for a little bit. Then he started to pull away little by little... Nothing is worse then seeing your opponent slowly go ahead of you. When you have no control of the situation @ 210km/hr....1st loss in a loooong time. Anyway, good run.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

crusher
05-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Is it the new STI? Did u see the STI badge at the back?

WhadUpp
05-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Subarus and Mitsi Evos will be roaming all over the place. These are the cars to watch. For the price, they are hard to beat when it comes to performance. too bad they look kinda ugly IMO

Slowered318
05-08-2003, 03:03 PM
couldn't have been a WRX either cause we all know thoes things are faster then 3 series bimmers

greekthang
05-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Was it a white WRX with a black carbon fiber hood ?? Did it have exhaust. If that is the case I have seen it around and I know it has so small performance things done to it

GEEFUNK
05-08-2003, 03:21 PM
It was pure white. Don't think it was an WRX...we were going so fast that I couldn't notice any emblems. Anyway, I saw that same Civic later at a red light after we exited. Took him very quick...Just to redeem myself. It wasn't the same.

mpower1226
05-08-2003, 09:36 PM
watch out for Lan Evo8 in Toronto/GTA area. This guy owns a performance shop and imported Lan Evo from states. VERY SCARY FAST.(On my opinion the newest one looks damn ugliy then the previous one). So When you see the yellow Lancer Evo. its him. Only one in Toronto as far as I know so far.

golden
05-09-2003, 01:41 AM
couldnt of been the STI

sti will give an m3 a good run

HIM
05-13-2003, 03:44 AM
Maybe a 2.5rs?? Doubt it was STi, isn't out yet

speedracer525i
05-15-2003, 01:22 AM
Dang the 401,I havn't see that highway in years.I live in Arizona now,but would travel that puppy alot into Canada from Massena N.Y.Have a shit load of family in Canada,may 500 or so.The 401 I remember my dad hauling ass down that in the delta 88 with the 455 olds motor.You want to see some assholes drive on a highway come to Arizona.55 side by side,can you say stupid!!!

lmnop
05-21-2003, 12:28 AM
probably not sti, i don't think they are out for another month or 2, yeah wrx's are fast

Rolled_Out
05-21-2003, 02:23 AM
THE **** IN STI IS OUT AND HAS BEEN FOR A MONTH ALREADY I'VE SEEN 3 DIFFERENT ONES ON TEH DAMN ROAD STOP SAYING IT ISN'T OUT......
christ go stop by your local subaru dealer to see it in person if you want..... errrr

mkgino
05-21-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
THE **** IN STI IS OUT AND HAS BEEN FOR A MONTH ALREADY I'VE SEEN 3 DIFFERENT ONES ON TEH DAMN ROAD STOP SAYING IT ISN'T OUT......
christ go stop by your local subaru dealer to see it in person if you want..... errrr

Yup, I have seen one too

MP328
05-21-2003, 02:53 AM
even the wrx has no problem with a 328. i know from experience heheh :( .

but the funny thing is . i raced 2 subarus some time ago when going to london. one time i was just cruisin and the guys comes right beside me and calls me to punch it. at first i didnt want to and was afraid he was gonna smoke me. but i punched it and took him easily. and we did it 2 or 3 pulls and even when he punched it first i cought him. it had a wrx badge on it but i dont know, cuz another time again on the way from london. i found another one and this time i wanted to race just to see if i can take that one. and that time the guy raped me really bad. so no more wrx's for me

they both were the blue ones and looked exactly the same same badge and everything. the first one i beat had a custom plate too "DEZTINY" or something like it

KennyTheGreat
05-21-2003, 03:56 PM
yeah the STI'sbeen out for a little white now...just not enough in production I guess....

I'm guessing this would be a 2.5rs?

djcontra
05-21-2003, 04:04 PM
I have a feeling some of these might be misbadged kinda like our cars with the ///M logo.
But nice race none the less...what did that honda think he was doing anyway racing a wrx?? pfft! :D

FastM3
05-22-2003, 02:09 AM
honda guys think they own the roads....not all of them, most of them!

hey, have any of you guys seen an ugly ass :D (IMO) older maroon legacy...it's got like circular lights, like a bmw, big intercooler in the front and is lowered with alfa romeo symbol rims?
anyways, thats my bro....he is in TO a lot, especially this past summer and he said he raced a lot of bmw's and subaru's...this summer is gonna be crazier since he put a bigger intercooler and a turbo in it, it's soooo much faster now...

bmwm5lover
05-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by djcontra
I have a feeling some of these might be misbadged kinda like our cars with the ///M logo.

:D:D Why would anyone do such a thing???*angel*

betmen
05-26-2003, 01:23 AM
i saw an sti, actualy i saw him smoke a mustang saleen(not a chalenge), it was really sad, but yeah i saw like 7 different STi's around, i also saw this STi goin on with a integra type R, it was sad, STi jus took it, i felt so bad for the integra, i felt like he got beaaaaaaat bad...becuase he did like this bad ---->*shiner*

Youngdubber
06-10-2003, 02:53 AM
What have then done unleashing the STi...nobody is safe anymore..the so called king of the sub compact car the type-R is not even a challenge....what has the world come to???

MACI4LIFE
06-10-2003, 03:06 AM
Saw one at shannonville yesterday.

sonic07
06-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Youngdubber
What have then done unleashing the STi...nobody is safe anymore..the so called king of the sub compact car the type-R is not even a challenge....what has the world come to???

wait untill winter comes around that thing will blow off anycars on snow .... hmmm perhaps there is one challenge the porche S6 ...
but still it wouldn't be a fair comparison ...