PDA

View Full Version : regarding kijiji links in forsale section

///tyron
09-11-2012, 03:29 PM
can you please delete these threads! There is nothing more irritating then opening up a fs section thread with a kijiji link and nothing more. Especially when the kijiji link has expired!

If theyre too lazy to post pics and post the cars description then their thread shouldnt be given the bandwidth to be on this forum.

T.Dot_E30
09-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I think this goes with the overall theme that the for sale section lacks moderation.

There is a rule:
-Cross-linking is prohibited. Do not cross-link an ad to other sites. If you're going to post an ad here, then post an ad here. Ad otherwise will be removed.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9

But it rarely seems to get enforced like several other ones...

///tyron
09-11-2012, 04:13 PM
I saw that, i decided to make another thread because of the lack of enforcement in the fs section. The only other thing that frustrates me more than kijiji links is rush hour lol!

cormier
09-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Haha ya seriously. You can just copy the whole ad from there in under 5 seconds, not to mention it doesn't show much enthusiasm for supporting the forum... If anything your kijiji as should link here :D

...rush hour does suck too

Bliss
09-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely have a look into this. Feel free to also pm me links to threads/posts that you feel moderation is required.