PDA

View Full Version : MUST SELL! 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT SUV

kurupt_k
09-06-2012, 09:02 AM
WINTER IS ON THE WAY AND THIS TRUCK HANDLES AMAZING IN THE SNOW.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT. Family truck, original owners with lots of new parts and thousands spent on upgrades which include:
ONLY 158,000 kms
Optima Yellow Top battery
2.5" lift kit in front
3" lift kit in rear
1.5" wheels spacers
Curt Front Receiver
Custom Aluminum Oil Pan Skid plate
BFG Mud Terrain tires
Xenon Low Beams
Xenon High Beams
Xenon Fog Lights
Heavy Duty Tranmission cooler
2 x New cv shafts
New radiator
New exhaust manifold (including engine gasket seal kit)
Recent tune up including new spark plugs
Full synthetic oil changes using amsoil and amsoil filter
Truck is being sold cert and etested. HAS NEVER BEEN OFF ROADED AND HAS BEEN BABIED. WAS USED FOR TOWING A SMALL POP TENT TRAILER. BOUGHT A NEW TRAILER AND NEEDED A BIGGER TRUCK TO PULL IT.

My loss is your gain $5999

any questions just ask

416-562-2928

dgmorr
09-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Is that a universal roof basket? Any interest in selling it?

kurupt_k
09-06-2012, 03:54 PM
The roof basket is universal and the lights mounted in it are HID xenon. Call me and we can discuss the details.

MrRWD
09-06-2012, 04:11 PM
These things are amazing in the snow. With the 4HI selection, and snow tires, it's a beast. It looks like you fixed one of the only concerning factors, the exhast manifold.

Interested in the truck for the Winter.

If it hasn't gone off roading, why the lift, skid plate, and transmission cooler (it already has a Tranny cooler, and skid plate).

Does it shift into 4HI, 4Lo and AWD no problem?

kurupt_k
09-06-2012, 04:24 PM
I just spent 3k fixing the manifold so I can assure you it was done properly as they had to pull the head. Also I have a seperate set of winter tires on aluminum wheels which I am selling seperately. I intended to make the truck more capable, hense the lift and skid plate. I also intended to mount a winch to the front receiver but never got the chance. I had install the tranny cooler because when I replaced the rad the lines would not connect properly so I just had them install an external cooler to make it easier and allow the truck to run better. This truck is amazing in the snow and the 4wd works perfectly. I have taken the truck to mt tremblant several times and never had an issue.