PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Exhaust Tips! :D


crusher
05-06-2003, 11:42 PM
This chrome exhaust tips came off my 1999 323i, I think it should fit any 2 pipe stock exhaust that came with e36 and e46. $10 bucks each or BO!

crusher
05-06-2003, 11:43 PM
2

Furious
05-07-2003, 10:57 AM
check PM

koncise
05-07-2003, 05:25 PM
All the shit on them can be cleaned off, right? If so, I'll probably take it (unless furious does)

crusher
05-07-2003, 08:35 PM
sold

mkgino
05-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Ive got a set of these too. First $20 takes them. On top they are perfect, but on the bottom they are rusted a bit (but its on the part you cant see)

koncise
05-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Ive got a set of these too. First $20 takes them. On top they are perfect, but on the bottom they are rusted a bit (but its on the part you cant see)

Can I see a picture of them? (the part thats rusted)

mkgino
05-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by koncise
Can I see a picture of them? (the part thats rusted)

I dont have them here with me, they are at my families house in the states. But I am going there this weekend

If you look at that top pic where the tiny holes are, where the screws go they are rusted there, you cant see it.

They are also a little cracked in that area, but I had them on the exhaust the whole time, and no problems.

The part u actually see is nice and clean. First $20 takes it

koncise
05-08-2003, 12:39 AM
My only concern would be the rust spreading. So I'll let you know after I see it, unless someone else grabs it before then.

mkgino
05-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by koncise
My only concern would be the rust spreading. So I'll let you know after I see it, unless someone else grabs it before then.

ok.