View Full Version : rocker panel covers

08-09-2012, 05:42 PM
my 328 just has painted metal rocker panels can i put the plastic covers on there like the m3 ones or just the regular ones.

08-09-2012, 06:53 PM
yes i believe the s52 and m52 valve cover is a direct fitment.

08-09-2012, 07:02 PM
im talking about the side skirts not the cylinder head

08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah, they'll fit. Need to drill holes if you want to use the clips or urethane adhesive. Both work equally well, I am going with adhesive myself as I rather not drill rust magnet holes in structural components.

08-09-2012, 08:01 PM
ahh ok and do the coupe covers fit the sedan

08-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes. Coupe and sedan are same as far as I know, if I recall correctly the Ti covers are unique. Not sure on verts though.

Bimmer Heaven
08-09-2012, 10:11 PM
All E36 are the same fitment, including Ti and cabs

08-10-2012, 09:09 PM
i got the side skirt now you were talking about using urethane to put it on id rather do that too than drill it. do you recommend any good adhesives?