PDA

View Full Version : Bmw repairs

haymakers7
07-30-2012, 11:32 AM
HI, IVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM A WHILE. NOT TO ACTIVE AS MY PROJECT HAS HAD NO MONEY TO GET ANY PROGRESS, BUT I JUST WANTED TO SPREAD THE WORD AROUND THAT IF ANYONE IS LOOKIG FOR CHEAP LABOUR ON THEIR BMW MINI THATS OUT OF WARRANTY I AM OFFERING 70$/HR RATE (USING MITCHELL TIMES) TO ANY MAXBIMMER MEMBER (NORMAL $75/HR) i WORK DURING THE DAY AT ELITE BUT I HAVE A SHOP SETUP THAT I CAN DO ANY WORK REQUIRED AFTER HOURS (OR IF IN A PINCH WE CAN ARRANGE WORK DURING THE WEEKDAYS AS WELL) i HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BMW SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION. i ALSO WILL SERVICE ALL OTHER MAKES AND MODELS AS WELL INCLUDING AFTERMARKET/CUSTOM INSTALLS (PLEASE CONTACT FOR SPECIFIC PRICING ON ANY CUSTOM WORK). yOU CAN EITHER SWING BY ELITE BMW DURING THE DAY AND COME SEE ME IN PERSON OR ELSE BEST VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. 6133223370 HAYMAKERS7@YAHOO.CA. FEEL FREE TO SEND ANY FRIENDS AS WELL BUT KEEP IN MIND NON-MAXBIMMER MEMBER WILL BE CHARGED 75$/HR (WHICH IS STILL WAS CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER SHOP WHILE STILL HAVING A COMPETENT BMW MECHANIC THAT IS FAMILIAR WITH YOUR CAR ALREADY:D)